The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Buffalo Sabres | Oct. 19, 2021

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

7 minutes ago, rekker said:

Defensive structure and urgency is non existent. EP was horrible. 

Yea,  sure glad they only did a three year deal.  His performance has wained since his first season and as other teams caught on to his predictable play.  Hope our next new coaches can teach him to get back on his feet again like he once was.

Weeeellll.Same old crap as last year.Some one that  has been never amounted to nothing in his career in charge of a horrific powerplay.The team just throwing every puck to the boards to get knocked off of it.Physically assed kicked in the hits department.There is no way Green should survive 15 games.It doesn't matter his home record.He gets outcoached on the road far to much.The amount of no puck support tonight was emberassing.2 players within 2 feet of each other was concerning.How do you make plays that way when you are tripping over each other or fighting over the puck.I predicit a loss to one of the worst teams in the NHL  the next game.Man I would love to hear what is going on in Peteys mind already this year.

• Wat 1

Effort and execution were both terrible tonight, but it's the first time this season.

This roster is not a world beater but it's also too early to panic, and that's coming from someone who isn't a fan of the coach, GM, or how the roster is constructed lol.

• Upvote 1

at this point there is nothing left to change besides the coaching staff, The core has changed since green has got here the depth has changed since green got here There is 1 player from the opening night roster from Greens first game, I would argue this team has got way more talent, so why is it the same result? Green should have been let go in the bubble season before the bubble

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3

Buffalo for years has been a horrible team, and I think that teams are under estimating them. They deserve full credit for this win. They work hard, every shift, every line. 

The Canucks never seemed in sync, bad passes, bad reads, lack lustre hustle and poor back checking. The whole team.

I suspect the team went to the restaurant that created Buffalo wings, and chowed down. (I’ve eaten there, the original Buffalo wing sauce, In my opinion, is horrible) They just seemed a step behind, operating at 90%.

Fly to Chicago tonight, avoid deep dish pizza, and be ready!

Go Canucks!!

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, cowboy644 said:

Weeeellll.Same old crap as last year.Some one that  has been never amounted to nothing in his career in charge of a horrific powerplay.The team just throwing every puck to the boards to get knocked off of it.Physically assed kicked in the hits department.There is no way Green should survive 15 games.It doesn't matter his home record.He gets outcoached on the road far to much.The amount of no puck support tonight was emberassing.2 players within 2 feet of each other was concerning.How do you make plays that way when you are tripping over each other or fighting over the puck.I predicit a loss to one of the worst teams in the NHL  the next game.Man I would love to hear what is going on in Peteys mind already this year.

I hope it's "I need to be way better if I think I deserve this amount of money and to be on a winning team"