The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Let's get Kraken: Canucks @ Kraken - Oct 23rd, 2021, 7:00pm PST

Rate this topic

therodigy

7 minutes ago, grumpyone said:

ok, I apologize in advance for this as it may be considered mean or cruel.

last night on the news there was a young child that was blind and he wanted to be a hockey player. My comment to the family was...he can't play hockey, but he could be a referee... the family was rolling on the floor laughing. 

Probably would be the best referee in the NHL too. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, J-P said:

I agree. I don't mind Green's idea about having hogs at 14-18 mins and kick-starting different lines but when Highmore has more ice against Chicago that is just not a good look.

PK 

Btw Highmore has been good for us, that was our best line against Chicago. 

Hoglander - Dickinson - Highmore 

Wouldn't split them up. 

I’m a little concerned. Not about the score but about the players. If our forwards show up to play this could get ugly. Seattle has a big mobile defence and very little skill up front. I’m hoping to see a technical clinic and not a brawl as I don’t think we have the firepower to win that. The Krakheads are gonna be fired up to play at home and make an impression on their fans. Hoping the boys can keep their heads in a swivel, take an early lead and teach them what this game is really about. Let the rivalry begin. 

1 minute ago, Canuckster86 said:

I hope Podkolzin gets back in the lineup and Mr. PTO sits...allowing a pto player to take away ice time from a young Canuck who has much more potential is just an idiotic coaching decision. You don't learn when you don't play...didn't we learn that with OJ, Dahlen, Virtanen, Tryamkin, Gaudette, Lind, Gadjovich, Grabner, Forsling??

When is Motte coming back!?

GO Canucks!!!

What did we not learn? 

OJ was given every chance to succeed 

Virt, was given every chance to succeed 

Try, he left for Russia 

Gaud, I'll take highmore in the TRADE

Lind n Gadj, win some, loose some

Grab n Forsling, way way in the past to count

• Cheers 3
  • Wat 1

2 minutes ago, Amebushi said:

I’m a little concerned. Not about the score but about the players. If our forwards show up to play this could get ugly. Seattle has a big mobile defence and very little skill up front. I’m hoping to see a technical clinic and not a brawl as I don’t think we have the firepower to win that. The Krakheads are gonna be fired up to play at home and make an impression on their fans. Hoping the boys can keep their heads in a swivel, take an early lead and teach them what this game is really about. Let the rivalry begin. 

I wouldn't be worried if it came to a brawl with the krackheads, not that I expect it will.  Gourde, McCann, Eberle, Donskoi:  not exactly the Broad Street Bullies.

• Like 1