The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Minnesota Wild at Vancouver Canucks | Oct. 26, 2021

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

1 minute ago, DeNiro said:

Teams with winning records fire their coaches because they demand a certain level.

Meanwhile the Canucks hold onto the tiniest bit of playoff success and keep running with the same lame duck coach.

Wanna know why this organization doesn’t consistently have success? Because they don’t demand it. Mediocrity is acceptable as long as people are buying tickets.

Exactly!!

2 minutes ago, jbandalo said:

Green has to go. Coaching is clearly the issue here. With the players we have, we should be much better. So tired of the dump and chase that Green coaches. 

Fire Green!!!

I’ve been saying this for the last couple years. He’s worse than Desjardins despite having much more talent on his rosters. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

12 minutes ago, spook007 said:

Poor game... got what they deserved...

Anybody explain to me why Podz got so little ice time... Didn't look worse than the rest... same with Baily...

Demko is gold for this team...

Green didn't have time for them because he was too busy keep sending out the formidable Highmore-Lammiko-Hoglander line.

2 minutes ago, Bure_of_94 said:

Everyone Relax! What helps me sometimes is remembering my favourite line from the Notebook. 

So everytime you feel frustrated at the Canucks, just think of your favourite quote from The Notebook.

"What do you want?!" Or "It was us"

Not sure how they apply here though

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, billabong said:

The boys looked a little distracted/tired after a long road trip 

it’s a looooong season and the boys need to get more reps 

The lotto line hasn’t looked right since the bubble for whatever reason 

pettersson needs time to get his game back because he’s played like 50 games over the last 18 months 

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, poor babies!  Boo Hoo they didn't get the right tinky-winky nap time!   

Edited by RU SERIOUS
  • Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, DeNiro said:

Teams with winning records fire their coaches because they demand a certain level.

Meanwhile the Canucks hold onto the tiniest bit of playoff success and keep running with the same lame duck coach.

Wanna know why this organization doesn’t consistently have success? Because they don’t demand it. Mediocrity is acceptable as long as people are buying tickets.

"And there was nothing that we could do about it. Green was a made man, and we aren't. And we had to sit still and take it. It was among the NHL old boys network. It was real greaseball manure."

• Like 2