The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks Vs Flyers - Oct 28th, 2021, 7:00pm PST

Rate this topic

therodigy

32 minutes ago, N4ZZY said:

12-0, please. Demko with the shutout. 

Not gonna lie, the team needs to have one of those games for the sanity of our fambase lol.

If I am honest, the constant slow starts and getting behind with this group worries me a bit, especially against poor teams.

Whether someone supports TG or not when the team is on and playing with the lead and executing the system the team can hang with anyone. 

But playing from behind especially when they're tired the system looks bad but I guess that's true for any system. 

Might just be me but I don't notice swings like that with other teams, is TG's system  that complicated? Maybe someone who's an X and O type can shed some insight.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hairy Kneel said:

Highmore 5 goals total in the last 4 seasons. 

Green- double shifts him with 7 minutes left in a tight game with Min. 

No wait wait, even better,

play him with Petie! 

I’m pretty sure he’s a troll like I said the guy is douche canoe who seems to be doing s#*t to piss off the fans.

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, IBatch said:

Well if we win tonight then all is back to normal in the Canucks universe - especially if EP scores and gets a few points.   Expect the Lotto line back and better be ready to work. 

Losing tonight might just spin us skeptics into a forever orbit of black hole hockey commentry.

No earthlings can predict how 'this group' will play on any given night, least of all our coaches.

Still, such mystery makes compulsive viewing, with things suddenly turning south only adding a macabre intrigue.

Has Green permanently white-boarded out EP's natural creativity and enthusiasm?  Its looking so.

But, at this point I'd settle for one single $2 gold rush over a folorn prayer that the Lotto line might ever pay out again.

I have this guilty, treacherous wish for Mac to come light us up.

Small payback I know, but management's perfidiously pompous waiving of our favourite prospects, won't be forgiven.

If we needed plugs, Canadian Tire had them on sale, at the time.

• Vintage 1

2 hours ago, Hairy Kneel said:

play him with Petie! 

Highmore was the only player that looked like he wanted to be there last night. I'm not sure how another turnover would have helped us win the game, which is the only thing the lotto line has been good for this year.

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Hairy Kneel said:

play him with Petie! 

I am sure Green is playing EP with Highmore to get EP going. So sad.

• Wat 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, captainhorvat said:

Greener gonna pull out his new magic bullet and come out with…

Highmore Petey Hunt line! 

schitts creek comedy GIF by CBC

So... it's a High PH line? ^_^

2 hours ago, CanuckleHorse said:

I’m pretty sure he’s a troll like I said the guy is douche canoe who seems to be doing s#*t to piss off the fans.

Is that piss with a high ph? :P

• Haha 1

Playing a Good team tonight, Flyers scoring lots of goals. We need a strong start, pressure them all over the ice. Lets hope babk to back fatigue works in our favor and we ripple the twine on their backup.

Go Canucks go