The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Golden Knights sign Ben Hutton

1 minute ago, Coconuts said:

Look, I get where you're coming from, I'm like that with a few teams too. I don't care for Vegas either, but Hutton was likeable enough while he was here so I'm happy to see him continue his NHL career even if it's as a fringe guy. 

I'm not gonna dump on you for dumping on him or Vegas, I just wish you'd left me out of it. But yeah, no harm done. 

he was likable, but he's also a cautionary tale for young guys partying a career into the crapper. I hope he is able to stick somewhere tho.

• Cheers 2

3 minutes ago, Coconuts said:

Look, I get where you're coming from, I'm like that with a few teams too. I don't care for Vegas either, but Hutton was likeable enough while he was here so I'm happy to see him continue his NHL career even if it's as a fringe guy. 

I'm not gonna dump on you for dumping on him or Vegas, I just wish you'd left me out of it. But yeah, no harm done. 

F O R U M

Sometimes, people respond to other posts. 

9 minutes ago, JM_ said:

he was likable, but he's also a cautionary tale for young guys partying a career into the crapper. I hope he is able to stick somewhere tho.

No doubt, he could have taken things more seriously here. But he was young, he's far from the only one done that. If he'd have played up to his contract we may have qualified him. 

• Vintage 1