The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Philadelphia Flyers at Vancouver Canucks | Oct. 28, 2021

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

3 minutes ago, b3. said:

It really makes no sense - absolutely infuriating to watch.

It's pissing me off. I know we've got some injuries to our D and bottom six, but we should still be able to score more than one or two goals a game. It's stupid. 

2 minutes ago, kilgore said:

iJja8P9.gif

This is fine 

• Cheers 2

6 minutes ago, Trebreh said:

the guy who missed training camp because he thought he deserved to be paid like an elite player sucked tonight. I wouldn't mind it if he was a healthy scratch next game. 

It took us only 8 games to be below .500 again and out shot for like 6 out of the 7 games. Travis Green hockey ladies and gentlemen. 

pretty sure we started 0-0-1 so it only took 1 game if u don't count otl then we were 1-2-1 lol

3 minutes ago, Ur a Towel said:

As bad as we're playing right now, to actually see some people glad that we lost because it might mean Green is gone sooner? Give your heads a shake. I'm not a green fan, but I'd much rather see the canucks win even if it means he stays longer than to cheer for them to lose.

It’s also the process that matters though. Even if they get outplayed and win. How is that going to make them a better team later on? It’s the process. Winners don’t win that way. They play great the majority of games. You can’t hope your way through a season.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Well, the Canucks outhit the Flyers 41-13, so the physical stuff is happening. The puck in the net stuff? Not so much. 

Easy to rack up hits when you don't have much possession. Don't get me wrong I like it but that is a huge factor in the lopsided total.