The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Edmonton Oilers at Vancouver Canucks | Oct. 30, 2021

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

3 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

What this game showed me at least is that we have the skill and the players are still willing to work hard.

What they don’t have is a coach that can deploy players in roles for them to succeed and a strategy to win hockey games.

This team deserves a chance with a new coach. Don’t write off another season because you’re too stubborn to make a change.

Can we make a pole who will the Canucks beat during there home stand. Who's the unlucky team

1 minute ago, rekker said:

And the Flames win another one, with a real coach.

Markstrom getting shutouts this season just further proves Green is a bad coach.

A defensive minded coach that constantly bleeds scoring chances, can’t defend leads (if we ever get them), and has a pk that does their best statue impression every time they’re short handed.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2
  • Vintage 1

Just now, Bang Bang Boogie said:

As much as Green sucks, he ain't going anywhere.  Do you think Aquilini will really fire a guy he just signed to a contract extension?

Nope. Aqua seems to want to save bucks where he can. The issues start at ownership, and unless that changes, I don't see this franchise crawling back up to prominence any time soon.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Bang Bang Boogie said:

As much as Green sucks, he ain't going anywhere.  Do you think Aquilini will really fire a guy he just signed to a contract extension?

I have a glimmer of hope. He did fire Torts after only a year and Torts signed a 5 year deal.

1 minute ago, DSVII said:

We had a six on four for the entire PP and everyone was just standing stock still. Ugh.

Say goodbye to our 1st this year at this rate. Benning's gonna trade it for some immediate help ala Josh Manson.

People have to realize they looked good at the end because they were 6 on 4. Lol. Edmonton had two less players. We won’t play teams 6 on 4 people. 

Pettersson was useless tonight. Weak, soft, ...

green is an idiot and didn't use Garland in the 6 on 4 until the last half minute. This coach is a joke.

Garland was very good tonight. Shifty and made plays. Our top line was invisible until boeser gets the 6 on 4 goal too late to matter.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Outsiders said:

"Give their team credit" 

"I liked our pushback in the third"

" I didn't like our first period"

" Sometimes you lose games you feel you played well enough to win, that's hockey"

Anything else we will hear in Greens post game interview?

FIRE THIS GUY IM SICK OF IT.

“That’s a good team over there.”

”I thought we played well.”

”I thought (insert worst Canuck player in the game) played really well tonight.”

• Haha 1
  • Wat 1
  • Upvote 1