The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Around the NHL | October/November (31-06) 2021

Rate this topic

Entering this week Hurricane is the last undefeated team with a 7-0-0 start and Panthers dropping a point against the Red Wings last game.

Penguins is waking up at the bottom of the Metro with 3 straight wins.

Coyotes is still at the bottom with a single point and a ,063 P%

Point % per division

Metro: ,681

Atlantic: ,569

Central: ,453

Pacific ,531

Players: 

Jacob Markstrom is starting to get hot with 3 shutouts in 4 games and a total GAA of 1.33

Lucas Raymond is in lone position of the Rookie scring lead with 9P  (4G5A)

Cale Makar has the lowest +/- with -8 of all players outside of the bottom teams (Arz/Chi&Ana)

Mitch Marner (1G2A) and Auston Matthews (1G1A) is getting of to slow starts for the Maple Leafs after 9 and 6 Games Played

Brandon Tanev (Kraken) is on pace to Shatter his best season in Goals (14 in 18/19) With 6 Goals in the first 9 games

image.thumb.png.dd79e951f407addc7e476070deea7e5b.png 

image.png

Edited by ForzaTikare
  • Like 2

Another early Montreal game.  I just noticed the game was on and turned on my TV to the app in panic. Oh wow, I really like those Ducks uniforms!

Edited by brilac
like like like - I really like those Ducks uniforms!

Im trying to find any stats about the worst start to a season ever and what i can find is the 1943/44 season Rangers with 11 straight losses followed by the Coyotes 2017/18 season...

With Coyotes now at 9 straight losses and a shared second place with themselves... Will they beat the WWII Rangers?