The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Around the NHL | October/November (31-06) 2021

Rate this topic

15 hours ago, WHL rocks said:

Oilers were down 4-1 going into 3rd they win it in OT 5-4

most entertaining team in hockey 

Sucks to say, but ya. Their PP alone is worth tuning in for. Both Alberta teams doing well with veteran coaching. Hmmm.

oh man, i'm watching the panthers annihilate the hurricanes, what a great team... they've scored 3 pp goals in the 1st already, and they just look unstoppable. fans also seem to be coming back to their games, it's def not full capacity yet, but if they can keep this up a bit more, it's going to be a tough arena to play in as a visiting team. i'm really jealous of florida fans rn.

Edited by Rubik

Lol Montreal.

In complete control of the game outshooting Vegas like 22 to 2 and then the refs miss a blatant call against Vegas only to have them call two straight against Montreal and score on both powerplays.

Lost all their momentum because of more garbage reffing.

Ouch!  I'm watching this Habs game and it's not looking good.  I wonder if those people who've gotten free tattoos at FanJam ever regret it?  I've also wanted to get a free ol' skool tattoo, but the closest I got was a free logo shaved on the side of my head.  Anyway, I still like them no matter how they play.