The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs New York Rangers | Nov 2, 2021 7 PM PDT | C'mon do something Edition

Rate this topic

Templeton Peck

Faith in humanity restored.

Demko showing shades of 94 Mclean level badass.

Miller summoning his inner 2011 Burrows SCF Game 2 OT.

Very entertaining last 65 minutes.  

Wasn’t the prettiest win we’ve ever had, but this should be enough to pick ourselves off the mat.

1 minute ago, Trebreh said:

yeah unfortunately. I'm glad we won but you know Green will be back to his cocky post game conference act. 

He really should be gone. 

The fact that he kept throwing PP1 out there to start the poweplay when clearly they were struggling almost lost us the game. 

PP2 with Garland was producing better chances but he didn't care. 

Guy has no pulse for the game. 

He also followed up each of our goals with the 4th line and completely killed our own momentum where rangers were buzzing around our net and almost scored. 

He actually seems quite stupid

• Cheers 1
  • Huggy Bear 2
  • Vintage 1

8 minutes ago, MikeyD said:

Tell people you've never seen him in the AHL without saying you've never seen him in the AHL. 

So.... You're saying he could play like McDavid in the AHL and??  I'm just commenting on what I observed... Not saying he's as useless as Chiasson and Hunt! 

31 minutes ago, -DLC- said:

I HATE it when "fans" boo.

Like where else would you do that?   Don't like the food in the restaurant?  BOOOOO     Line up at the supermarket's too long?  BOOOOOO

Just leave if you aren't feeling it.

So you are exercising your right to voice your displeasure at people who have the nerve to voice their displeasure?

• Huggy Bear 2