The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Former Canuck Maxim Lapierre destroys Toews ( article).

Rate this topic

cuporbust

18 minutes ago, spook007 said:

Please....Dahlen.... i give in. You win... :lol:

please, the double standard here is quite obvious. 
You probably know that people that is targeted by a sexual predator rarely speak of what happened. 
I don’t know so much about NHL but I can say Palmu then.

Edited by Timråfan
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Timråfan said:

please, the double standard here is quite obvious. 
You probably know that people that is targeted by a sexual predator rarely speak of what happened. 
I don’t know so much about NHL but I can say Palmu then.

Honest question, are you Dahlens mum? Asking for a friend. 

Did Palmu get sexually assulted or Dahlen?

if so anyone within the organisation should be strung up... until anything comes out that points towards that, maybe just leave it at that... 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3

16 minutes ago, spook007 said:

Honest question, are you Dahlens mum? Asking for a friend. 

Did Palmu get sexually assulted or Dahlen?

if so anyone within the organisation should be strung up... until anything comes out that points towards that, maybe just leave it at that... 

Listen to players that say they’re feeling bad instead of shipping them away. 
Is it so hard to listen?

Beach wanted people to listen a long time ago…

16 minutes ago, spook007 said:

• RoughGame 2

28 minutes ago, Timråfan said:

Listen to players that say they’re feeling bad instead of shipping them away. 
Is it so hard to listen?

Beach wanted people to listen a long time ago…

Umm you honestly really need to &^@# off and stop typing.

Using a horrifying example of sexual assault and organizational cover up to make a point about how similar it is to a player who didn’t like his ice time/development is about as low class and complete douche behaviour as I have ever seen on this board… and that is saying a lot.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3

20 hours ago, Patel Bure said:

Bettman is a dickhead  Always has been always will be.  It's a shame as well since he's actually a brilliant businessman.  

Bettman make more than most NHL players in their lifetime.  No wonder he is smiling all the time even when he is booed. 

Gary Bettman’s net worth / earnings / salary history. He made US$119,902,074 (US$137,313,398 in today's dollars), ranking #5 in NHL / hockey career earnings.

2020-21 $9,600,000 $9,941,267

• Cheers 2

13 hours ago, Provost said:

Umm you honestly really need to &^@# off and stop typing.

Using a horrifying example of sexual assault and organizational cover up to make a point about how similar it is to a player who didn’t like his ice time/development is about as low class and complete douche behaviour as I have ever seen on this board… and that is saying a lot.

I can agree Dahlen/Palmu should get their own thread if so.

But it’s a bit hypocritic to go for Toews head, as he wasn’t part of the cover up, and not bother a thing if something happened in Utica. 

This isn’t about Beach or the management cover up.

That is a disaster and very sad for the sexually assaulted.

So my point is the witchhunt on the players that wasn’t involved in the coverup.

That people here cut their heads off but don’t bother a bit about Utica.

Regarding Utica Bennings word is the truth. 

On 11/4/2021 at 12:48 AM, Nuxfanabroad said:

[b]What would the league do to the Vancouver Canucks(as a franchise), if such a sorry, sordid, embarrassing scandal occurred under their watch, like it had for these Chicago dirtbags?[/b]

Many have seen, and/or accused the league of longgg playing favourites. Not only does it suppress some teams from honest, on-ice competition; it apparently emboldened favoured franchises to spiral into depths of off-ice depravity & misconduct, that have shaken the game to it's very foundations.

Top-down corruption has a tendency to manifest & emerge with such patterns. What a bloody travesty & mess this league has become.

They would fine Aquilini and force them to sell the franchise to another US city which no one cares about hockey. 

• Vintage 1