The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Nashville Predators | Nov 5, 2021 7 PM PDT | Special Teams Edition

Rate this topic

Templeton Peck

2 minutes ago, khay said:

Miller and Garland din't agree with whatever King is telling them to do.

Maybe it's not Green, it's some of the assistant coaches that are just incapable not getting a good read on the game.

We controlled the play pretty well at 5-on-5, lost the special teams' battle yet again and that's why we lost.

We were lucky enough to get a win against the Rangers and now it's back to the L column.

I noticed that too.  And Petey very much had a wtf look on his face.

King wasn't even good as a player.  I don't get what the big connection to this guy is.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, DefCon1 said:

Doesnt matter, Dave Tippett is a way better coach than Green and they dont have Baumer and King leading the worst PP and PK in the league. If They dont improve PP and PK, we wont make the playoffs. Benning better think fast before the season is over for us by christmas.

Agreed.  The only coaches who are qualified to coach at any level whatsoever are Shaw and Clark.  The rest are worse than useless; they are sabotaging the team with their gross incompetence.  Get rid of these baboons and hire actual coaches.

• Thanks 2
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

Just now, -DLC- said:

King wasn't even good as a player.  I don't get what the big connection to this guy is.

Might as well get the Sedins to coach the PP.

They'll at least be able to figure out the problem and everyone's going to listen to them.

• Vintage 2

1 minute ago, kilgore said:

They practice their PK at the same time.

Both rosters just stand in one spot for 2 minutes.

Its pathetic to have a skilled team but no brains that is able to coach them. It is worst than Dallas Eakins teams.

• Vintage 1

1 minute ago, -DLC- said:

Green's firing will eventually be his unwillingness to fire his assistant coaches for better ones. 

If King and Baumgartner are going to go, Green's going to go with them. 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, DefCon1 said:

Doesnt matter, Dave Tippett is a way better coach than Green and they dont have Baumer and King leading the worst PP and PK in the league. If They dont improve PP and PK, we wont make the playoffs. Benning better think fast before the season is over for us by christmas.

Guy Boucher is the closest thing to a Tippet out there 

2 minutes ago, brilac said:

Oh no, we lost! 

‘We’ didn’t lose. The coaching staff lost this because they can’t run a Special Teams with all the talent they have. 

Sometimes it’s about how the talent is utilized. ‘We’ can’t and should t accept mediocrity from talent utilization. 

This is embarrassing. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Just now, khay said:

Might as well get the Sedins to coach the PP.

They'll at least be able to figure out the problem and everyone's going to listen to them.

Yeah at least Sedins seem to be smarter in coaching than a guy who was mooching off them 

• Cheers 1