The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Blackhawks fire head coach Jeremy Colliton, name Derek King as interim head coach

Rate this topic

I heard a sportscaster tank the Chicago blackhawks as the worst team in the league. His reasoning: Arizona was built to lose this year, they are full rebuild and no one expects them to win. The Blackhawks felt expectations they could make the playoffs this year . They clearly will not.

1 minute ago, Toyotasfan said:

I heard a sportscaster tank the Chicago blackhawks as the worst team in the league. His reasoning: Arizona was built to lose this year, they are full rebuild and no one expects them to win. The Blackhawks felt expectations they could make the playoffs this year . They clearly will not.

Is the first the Hawks gave CBJ for Jones this draft?  That’s going to be a very high pick.  

3 hours ago, King Heffy said:

Stripping Toews of the C would do a lot to improve the culture of that team.

And be kind to MAF and send him to the Coil to finish his career and potentially win another cup…uhhh yeah scratch that. Sorry MAF

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Toyotasfan said:

All Seth Jones sees is monaaaaaayyyyy

• Vintage 1