The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Dallas Stars | Nov 7, 2021 7 PM PDT | *Warning! May Contain Power Plays*

Rate this topic

Templeton Peck

1 hour ago, EddieVedder said:

Should let Hogz, Horvat and Podz together and let them loose.

Hoglander-Horvar-Podkolzin

Miller-Pettersson-Garland

Pearson-Dickinson-Boeser

Bailey-Lammikko-Chaisson

OEL - Myers

Hughes-Hamonic 

Schenn-Poolman

I might try Miller back on 2nd Centre

Hoglander   Bo   Garland

Pearson   Miller    Bo

Bailey      Pete    Podz

Dow/High Dick   Chais

• Wat 1

I’m finding it even more depressing that the Leafs and Flames are suddenly flying high while we’re digging a deeper hole every game. 

Why are there no repercussions happening on the coach or GM? There are no excuses as to why we’re sucking so bad. Are we waiting for Motte and Sutter to save us?? Green has had his chance. We need action.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Vintage 1

7 of the 10 Dallas games have been decided by one goal. 5 of their games have been decided after regulation.They've played 7 out of 10 games on the road this year. Their last game was a 4-3 OT win over Calgary last Thursday. They will have 2 days rest compared to our 1 day. This is their last game of a 3 game Canadian road trip. They've played 5 of their 10 games vs Canadian teams.

They beat us in the last season series we had winning both games in regulation. They scored 10 goals in those 2 games while we only scored 3. They were a 6-1 game and a 4-2 game.

7 hours ago, -DLC- said:

I keep waiting for the game that moves us past all this.  

Pleeeeaase.  Let's go Canucks, get the coaches hammered before the game then go out there and do what you know how to do.

Don't worry.

enter up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A and Start

I just entered the cheat code

• Haha 1
  • Vintage 1

4 minutes ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

Aaron Rodgers infected him.:P

Serious question about Motte. Sutter is suffering from long haul covid and I hope he gets over it.

Care to elaborate what you mean about Aaron Rodgers cause I don't follow the NFL ?  

Edited by ShawnAntoski

5 minutes ago, ShawnAntoski said:

Serious question about Motte. Sutter is suffering from long haul covid and I hope he gets over it.

Care to elaborate what you mean about Aaron Rodgers cause I don't follow the NFL ?  

Rodgers caught COVID & it was later revealed he chose not to be vaccinated but tried some quack treatment.  He lied about it (being properly vaccinated).  A real piece of work.  But he won a Super Bowl for the Packers so they’ll overlook that.

Edited by NewbieCanuckFan

14 minutes ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

Rodgers caught COVID & it was later revealed he chose not to be vaccinated but tried some quack treatment.  He lied about it (being properly vaccinated).  A real piece of work.  But he won a Super Bowl for the Packers so they’ll overlook that.

So the quack treatment worked?

9 hours ago, Rabid Rooster said:

Is the coach distancing himself from the team?

in his post game interview he talked about “they”. They didn’t execute on special teams,  they didn’t do this and they didn’t do that. I thought a team was: we played poorly, we didn’t play smart etc. There is no they in team.

Yes! It's the correct term because coaches wasn't on the ice. So I assumed correct they this and they that. Talking in 3rd person point of view... He isn't owning his bad coaching so blaming everything on the team..

6 hours ago, PetterssonOrPeterson said:

I don't know why no action has been taken earlier. 

You want to give a potential new coach more time with this team to implement strategies and structure. 

It kind of irks me when Aquilini's attitude is, "if anything, blame me, not Jim Benning and co." for the team's failures. 

For some reason he seems to want to keep deflecting any blame on the coaching/management of this team. No foresight, no vision.

This ownership has tolerated these rookie coaches for 8 years. Time's up.

When he goes broke he will realize what was the problem. In the mean time us corporate fans are filling up the seats. So theres nothing wrong with the team. Why fix when it ain't broke.  Rogers arena are filling up so if we  the fans don't waste our hard earn money at the games his pocket will run dry.  Then by only then he will fix his coaching staff.. until then what u see is what you get.