The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Anaheim Ducks at Vancouver Canucks | Nov. 09, 2021

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

1 minute ago, Knucklehd said:

Wow, did not deserve to lose that one.

They did give it a reasonable effort - I agree.  but they went back to Green Style play tonight after showing some different creative new plays last game against Dallas.    Mot sure why they went back to green's STALE monotonous plays tonight????  He must have gave them $h1t after the last game for not following his game plan.

• Haha 3

Seriously it is about winning.  Nothing else matters. We have been a joke for years now!

For God sake please stop being so lousy.  How to do that?  Huh. How to do that?

Well it is not by staying with the same systems and coaches and continuing to do the same thing for ever,

We are 13 games into this season and losing again.

yuck,

I am starting to despise this coaching staff.  If for no other reason but I can't stand the losing any more!

Lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose lose..............................

2 minutes ago, RU SERIOUS said:

Affter the Dallas game wher they played deep and moved around during the PP, you'd figure they'd have learned something.  No - Green had them go right back to his outside, static - perimeter PP and perimeter play 5 on 5 tonight and now we see the results.     

Coaching staff must Go!

You must have watched a replay of game 1 against the Oilers...because you sure as hell weren't watching this game.  We had one amazing PP that did everything but score, and then the second one Horvat completely bumbled everything by losing two draws and fumbling the puck 3 times which wasted the entire PP.

2 minutes ago, MikeyD said:

While I agree in most cases you stay standing on a 3 on 1, at least it would have allowed our other players to get into the play if the pass was forced backwards. 

Either way, that goal isn't on Hughes. 

No Hughes did everything he could.

They committed one of the biggest mistakes you can in 3 on 3. Getting caught deep at the end of a shift and not getting the shot on net.

Just now, Rindiculous said:

You must have watched a replay of game 1 against the Oilers...because you sure as hell weren't watching this game.  We had one amazing PP that did everything but score, and then the second one Horvat completely bumbled everything by losing two draws and fumbling the puck 3 times which wasted the entire PP.

Don't worry - i saw everything an the PP was all outside perimieter play.