The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Avalanche l Thursday, Nov. 11/21 l 6:00 PM

Rate this topic

-DLC-

19 minutes ago, JM_ said:

If Myers can give Kadri the Dunkin Keith treatment I'll be happy.

He's on my 10 most wanted list for sure.

Can't STAND him, he comes off as a real punk to me.  Even more than Marchand, who seems more like a guy having fun with his dirty antics than a hateful ball of vile like Kadri seems to be.  That throat slash did it for me.

• Cheers 1
  • Wat 1
  • Vintage 1

2 minutes ago, -DLC- said:

He's on my 10 most wanted list for sure.

Can't STAND him, he comes off as a real punk to me.  Even more than Marchand, who seems more like a guy having fun with his dirty antics than a hateful ball of vile like Kadri seems to be.  That throat slash did it for me.

Totally agreed.  
Kadri is a prick.  
I actually really like Marchand.  
Not a single person here would realistically say no to having him on their team.  
He is one of the best playing the game, and his troll game is unreal.  It’s great to watch 

• Like 1
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, Toyotasfan said:

I’m hoping we play a high scoring game similar to the 7-6 win back in the bubble year when we were: 

“ A team like that “

Lest we forget

I was at that game...one of the funnest that I've EVER been to.  (The one where we blew out the Kings a couple years ago too...was in the lower bowl and had won 50 tickets for our school and family/friends).

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

Watched the third period of last game yesterday afternoon again with the better half (first viewing for her) after she got home from work.

She was mortified at the officiating then out of her seat cheering when Petey scored at 53 sec. left to send it to OT.

We dominated the entire overtime. Yes the bad change did cost us the extra point:picard: but the skill and effort were clear.

Even though Petey's still struggling a bit handling the puck his shots back!!!

VP's looking like a wrecking ball with a scoring touch. Garland's got the puck on a string. 

Look at the shot total and if we have to play our stars on the PK for the time being till it's sorted so be it. 

Gotta admit they're sure fun to watch....mostly.:towel: 

Edited by Cat Man
  • Cheers 2

Canucks have the worst shorthanded faceoff percentage in the NHL

That goal started with a faceoff win by the Canucks that they couldn’t clear. A bigger problem for the Canucks this season has been winning that faceoff in the first place. The Canucks have the worst faceoff percentage on the penalty kill in the NHL at a brutal 29.7%.

• Sad 1
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, Wolfgang Durst said:

Canucks have the worst shorthanded faceoff percentage in the NHL

That goal started with a faceoff win by the Canucks that they couldn’t clear. A bigger problem for the Canucks this season has been winning that faceoff in the first place. The Canucks have the worst faceoff percentage on the penalty kill in the NHL at a brutal 29.7%.

if sutter isn't able to come back, they may need to use Rathbone as trade bait for a legit faceoff guy in the bottom 6

• Vintage 1