The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Colorado Avalanche | Nov. 11, 2021

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

Watching this reminded me of the time the Canucks were destroyed by the Ducks and were dealt a 7 minute 5 on 3. However, rather than being a 5 on 3, it was just 5 on 5 or 5 on 4. Anyway, games like this make it REAL hard to wait until my personal judgement day which is the Chicago game on the 21st. Going to have to be one heck of a turnaround by this team.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Darius said:

7-1 and No Mackinnon,  might have been 10 if he played

no more excuses.  This management group is 8 years in and they look worse now than they did in year one. 

Benning assembled the roster and picked the coach . It all starts at the top.

I don't think that it's a roster issue. However that might be the most logical first step. 

Benching Elias in Vegas would also be a good intermediate step, don't care that it's his birthday. 

3 minutes ago, CanuckGAME said:

HIRE CROW

hi-res-2073f639d7f0e39102f3d69379e1c0a9_

At this point, we have nothing to lose as long as we dump this dump and chase style.  Marc is known for run and gun style with no defense.   That is what I remember.  I'm not too sure if it's effective on today's game for most teams playing balanced style.

7 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Sorry, folks. I'm putting in the same effort in creating the PGT as the Canucks did on the ice.

Final score: 7-1 Avalanche.

When Vintage loses faith , we know things are pretty damn bad. I don't blame u one bit Vintage. 

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

Just now, VancouverHabitant said:

I don't think that it's a roster issue. However that might be the most logical first step. 

Benching Elias in Vegas would also be a good intermediate step, don't care that it's his birthday. 

Its a roster issue.  Half the team are passengers with zero heart. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

6 minutes ago, Brad Marchand said:

I don't wanna hear a goddamn word from any player, coach, or management about how unacceptable this was.

You said the loss to Buffalo was unacceptable. Your actions speak much louder than your words at this point.

Can’t believe I’m agreeing with Brad Marchand