The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Colorado Avalanche | Nov. 11, 2021

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

3 minutes ago, VancouverHabitant said:

I don't think that it's a roster issue. However that might be the most logical first step. 

Benching Elias in Vegas would also be a good intermediate step, don't care that it's his birthday. 

I honestly hope you are right.  I think green needs to go but at the same time there are deficiencies in this roster

that said there is no way they are as bad as they showed tonight. It’s like they have given up on the coach 

7 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

I wanna stay positive team will jell  soon 

but I think changes coming soon 

JB will go before Green 

changes coming. 

no depth no toughness no identity no direction 

soft team without depth 

Nah, jb will let go of tg, baumer and king first.  Shaw will get interm title.

Identity?  Team is full of marshmellows.

Edited by EddieVedder

14 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Sorry, folks. I'm putting in the same effort in creating the PGT as the Canucks did on the ice.

Final score: 7-1 Avalanche.

I only watched the 2nd period until the Avs scored the 4th goal then decided my time was better spent working. Not a great effort tonight!

• Vintage 1

I think we are tired of hearing how they should be embarassed. You should be embarrassed by your pathetic record. You should be embarrassed by your pathetic play. You should be able to have pride and muster more than one win. All they ever say is that they are embarrassed and come out and play like crap again and again. Talk is cheap.

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

I see people make this argument and there’s no way I believe this team is this bad.

Do you honestly believe that Benning has assembled the worst team in the league? Or could it possibly be the coach who’s had different rosters but the same results every season?

Yes I believe that because he hasn’t proven a thing since he has been the gm. Except to expect disappointment.

• Upvote 1