The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Hypothetical] Who should replace Travis Green?

Rate this topic

Ilya Mikheyev

Who should replace Green as coach?  

203 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

9 minutes ago, Jack Fig said:

This would make most sense to me, but I think there are some delicate issues going back to the Bertuzzi/Moore incident that would make this scenario virtually impossible. But I'd like to be wrong about that. 

I agree with you, also some baggage from him kicking guys on the bench.

8 minutes ago, CanuckGAME said:

hi-res-2073f639d7f0e39102f3d69379e1c0a9_

/Thread

Hot head Crow will lose the team after a few of his over the spazzes. Players will be omg shut the f up. 

plus this crap. Physically abusing players. So no thanks.

Edited by HockeyHarry

4 minutes ago, HockeyHarry said:

Hot head Crow will lose the team after a few of his over the spazzes. Players will be omg shut the f up. 

Yeah. Who needs passion?

I'm personally tired of the PC softies this team keeps hiring. Time to hire someone who has passion.

This entire world is soft. Yelling is now too much for some. Give me a damn break.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2
  • Wat 1

Just putting this out there, how about the Sedins for the first dual head coaching job in the NHL?  Yes, they don't have any experience but they know hockey, know the NHL, are generally very smart, and have such amazing work effort that they would figure it all out pretty quickly.  I mean would it really be worse than what we have now?  GCG!

• Haha 1