The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Waivers] Nicolas Aube-Kubel

42 minutes ago, JM_ said:

2 days, passing on 2 guys that give a chance at upgrading the bottom 6.... makes me wonder if a trade is in the works.

Colorado is a point behind us and therefor i believe they had first shot (pretty sure it goes by points and not percentage).  It's plausible that Jim put in a claim but he didn't make it to us.

57 minutes ago, RakuRaku said:

Or.... Both Motte and Sutter are on their way back!!  Awwwww... Yeah! 

I am really looking forward to the saviours of this team being a 4th liner coming off a serious neck injury and another who has had his ass kicked by long Covid  and is still not over the after effects.

Sutter was a beanpole when healthy but I would hate to see what he is looking like these days..

Can he get his strength back to be able to win faceoffs and have the energy to play the pk?

Haven't heard any updates on him for a long time...

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, coryberg said:

Colorado is a point behind us and therefor i believe they had first shot (pretty sure it goes by points and not percentage).  It's plausible that Jim put in a claim but he didn't make it to us.

It’s by point percentage.  Vancouver had priority over Colorado.

CBA - art 13.19:  In the event that more than one Club makes a claim for such Player, he shall: (i) be transferred to the claiming Club having earned the lowest percentage of possible points in the League standing at the time of the request for Waivers, […]

Edited by mll

37 minutes ago, mll said:

It’s by point percentage.  Vancouver had priority over Colorado.

CBA - art 13.19:  In the event that more than one Club makes a claim for such Player, he shall: (i) be transferred to the claiming Club having earned the lowest percentage of possible points in the League standing at the time of the request for Waivers, […]

Serves me right for listening to "hockeyanswered.com" :picard:

Screenshot_20211113-140005_Chrome.jpg

Edited by coryberg