The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Golden Knights Sat Nov 13th

Rate this topic

ForzaTikare

1 minute ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

About time. Boeser is such a floater. Saw him back check really hard once a few games ago and was shocked at how much faster he looked than he usually does. Too bad he only skates that hard once in a blue moon. 

I have a hard time with Petey. It’s one thing to look as bad as he does, but to look that bad after saying he wants to play for a winner and spending all his time gaming and trying to look good for his Instagram while he’s gotten slower and weaker is a joke. He had a wrist injury last season, no excuse for him not getting stronger and faster. And all the people saying he’s depressed… I wish I could do $&!# all at my job while I’m depressed and make millions. 

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 2

Man that Vegas C depth looks rough on paper...but they have been winning so must be quality coaching?!???

Go Canucks!! Would think we come out guns a blazing after our piss poor effort vs the Mack-less Avalanche AND what Bo Captain said post game...

1 minute ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

It looks like Mark Stone will make a return tonight for the Golden Knights.

Good. We need to get blown out so we can get some changes. Same crap for years. Imagine if we had average goaltending… we’d be dead last every year. Everything I predicted before the season started happening once again. 

This coaching staff is sooooo bad. How long is it going to take for them to realize they can’t play Pettersson and Boeser together 5 on 5? They’re both weak skaters and are some of the softest players in the league. I would love playing against their line. I bet the Lotto line is reunited halfway through the game. Why is Boeser not playing with Horvat? They looked awesome together when Boeser first got here. 

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

31 minutes ago, Podzilla said:

Good. We need to get blown out so we can get some changes. Same crap for years. Imagine if we had average goaltending… we’d be dead last every year. Everything I predicted before the season started happening once again. 

This coaching staff is sooooo bad. How long is it going to take for them to realize they can’t play Pettersson and Boeser together 5 on 5? They’re both weak skaters and are some of the softest players in the league. I would love playing against their line. I bet the Lotto line is reunited halfway through the game. Why is Boeser not playing with Horvat? They looked awesome together when Boeser first got here. 

At this point: it seems obvious that the leadership group has no REAL clue, on how to build a winning culture cause the onwers impatient is demanding band aids; the very opposite of what Yzerman is being allowed to do in Detroit.

Edited by ShawnAntoski
  • Cheers 1

Just now, Ghostsof1915 said:

Anyone worried the real plan is to tank this season to try and draft Shane Wright?

Fans won't allow it cause they will get enough loser points to lower the percentages.   Just look at last year, when they went from 5th to 9th due to the loser points against the Flakes.  With hindsight, it worked out cause they were intending of trading the picks - anyways.

23 minutes ago, Canucks-12 said:

Would be nice if the Canucks playing structure was like Vegas. Their systems are so good. 

Please elaborate and explain how Vegas systems work and what specifically makes them good? I'm all ears, teach me

Maybe a detailed description of our systems so we can compare and learn?

• Wat 1
  • Upvote 1