The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Golden Knights Sat Nov 13th

Rate this topic

ForzaTikare

Just now, ShawnAntoski said:

Fans won't allow it cause they will get enough loser points to lower the percentages.   Just look at last year, when they went from 5th to 9th due to the loser points against the Flakes.  With hindsight, it worked out cause they were intending of trading the picks - anyways.

Kind of like bringing a Sherman Tank to Chicago's Tiger Tank, and Arizona's T-34. 

Just now, Ghostsof1915 said:

Kind of like bringing a Sherman Tank to Chicago's Tiger Tank, and Arizona's T-34. 

Take them out from behind.  Their only weak spot with the weak 75mm gun. However maybe we get the Sherman Firefly.  That tank with the British gun gives you a fighting chance against  Tiger.

• Haha 1
  • Vintage 1

Omg Green still changing lines around. 
no time for Chemistry line building.

I don’t recall ever in Canucks history so many different line combinations. 

Canucks will probably/hopefully win tonight but it’ll be from, they don’t wanna be embarrassed tonight. It differently won’t be from finally, magically finding line combinations.

Go Canucks Go 

AFE37BC7-8A51-42AA-8ED7-1F3758F13C5C.gif

Edited by HockeyHarry
  • Cheers 1

17 minutes ago, Canuckster86 said:

Man that Vegas C depth looks rough on paper...but they have been winning so must be quality coaching?!???

Go Canucks!! Would think we come out guns a blazing after our piss poor effort vs the Mack-less Avalanche AND what Bo Captain said post game...

Kind of blows holes in the Nucks apologists saying if we only had Motte or Sutter, we would be so much better. 

Starting to look like we either have a group of players incapable fo playing at the NHL level or, we have a coach incapable of coaching NHL caliber players.  

• Cheers 2

36 minutes ago, ForzaTikare said:

Hopefully! 

Wanted to get somewhing up quickly, hopefully I will be able to make it a little better as time goes by! More than can be said about Canucks last game :frantic:

I hope you know my "No thanks" comment was only a joke about the state of the Canucks. I appreciate all the effort on the GDT.

• Cheers 1

Maybe the PP needs to be able to switch up the formations during the game...

Go from the usual

to traditional 

Get the PK defenders out of the box and out of position. 

And screen the damn goalie.

Edited by BPA

I really don't understand whats wrong with this team, yes the defense isn't the greatest but we should be able to score with the best of them? Petey, Boeser, Miller, Hoglander, Podzolzin, Horvat and Garland can all put the put in the net. Also our Goal tenders have proven to be near the top of the league. I just feel like i'm taking crazy pills, what have we done to deserve this pile of dog crap being presented to use?

2 minutes ago, Dirtman said:

I hope you know my "No thanks" comment was only a joke about the state of the Canucks. I appreciate all the effort on the GDT.

No worries! I know im not a top- or midtier GDT maker... Just saw there wasnt one and thought it was getting late! Hopefully I get all essentials up in the OP as the time goes!

• Thanks 2
  • Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

You've been playing World of Tanks again? ;)

There is the American method that was used.  I might have confused it with another tank but I think the Germans called the Sherman a "Ronson".  You know, the cigarette lighter.  Never fails to light up was the motto.  One hit from a Panzer would light it up ever time.

Edited by NewbieCanuckFan
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

There is the American method that was used.  I might have confused it with another tank but I think the Germans called the Sherman a "Robson".  You know, the cigarette lighter.  Never fails to light up was the motto.  One hit from a Panzer would light it up ever time.

It's Ronson.

• Cheers 1