The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Anaheim Ducks | Nov. 14, 2021

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

1 minute ago, DS4quality said:

I honestly feel bad for Green,  we know he's done, he knows he's done why it goes any longer than tomorrow will be telling

I hope Aqualini have a big hang-over after partying heavily in Vegas tonight, and accidentally on purpose to announce the firing of both Benning and Green tomorrow.

1 minute ago, redhdlois said:

Fire Trash GIF

That looks like how the Canucks defense plays. I mean Benning made all these changes in off season and we still end up with Maddison Bowey and Hunt on 3rd pairing? Thats like the 3rd pairing on an AHL team.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

At least we have our 1st round pick.

I wonder when this ownership group will finally realize that they don’t know what they are doing.

Hire real GM and get out of the way.

Petey is a mess. Thankfully they only signed him for 3 years. 

• Cheers 1

Wait a minute I thought the ducks just started Rebuilding a couple years ago.. and here we are in year 8 with no real 3c , no toughness, half of the d core that is Ahl caliber …

Benning needs a decade maybe? 

• Cheers 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, b3. said:

Another inspiring performance by Horvat - glad the Captain is making a visible effort to lead us through this.

He is what he is ..wins some face offs gets his 50 points a yr..invisible for 4 games ..has a good game gets a few points then mails it in for 4..