The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Waivers] Kyle Clifford

1 minute ago, IBatch said:

Crazy that Kyle freaking Clifford is now considered a nuclear deterrent.   Embarrassing.  

What’s even more embarrassing is that the biggest deterrent the Canucks have on a nightly basis is OEL. 

If Pettersson or Hughes were on fire and lighting it up and carrying the Canucks into contention, you can bet they’d be getting ran and cheapshotted. There is literally no consequence from the Canucks for doing so. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, Bure_of_94 said:

What’s even more embarrassing is that the biggest deterrent the Canucks have on a nightly basis is OEL. 

If Pettersson or Hughes were on fire and lighting it up and carrying the Canucks into contention, you can bet they’d be getting ran and cheapshotted. There is literally no consequence from the Canucks for doing so. 

Don't remind me please.   To me this has being a problem for so long i rarely bring it up anymore.   Also why i was stoked Gadjovich was in the system.    Who used to be just a regular AHL type trying to make the NHL.  

Edited by IBatch
  • Cheers 1

What's not to like about this guy???? .... not too old, big size, can drop 'em anytime.... fearless guy to protect our weak lil baby boys.. can even pop in a few goals.. making $1M....  I swear he is the Big Mac we wanted to be all along!!!! I'd rather take Clifford over Comeau... plssssssssssssssssssss do it Jimbo..... even Green is getting wet now.... 

Edited by RakuRaku
  • Upvote 1

Question is his speed.

Never much of a goal scorer.

30 years old and on the decline.

Not really a PKer.

He definitely is a mean MoFo and will go with anyone.

He's an older Mac... without as much speed.

Sad to say we already had what he offers, and we let it go.

1 hour ago, *Buzzsaw* said:

Question is his speed.

Never much of a goal scorer.

30 years old and on the decline.

Not really a PKer.

He definitely is a mean MoFo and will go with anyone.

He's an older Mac... without as much speed.

Sad to say we already had what he offers, and we let it go.

And Green should have been fired for letting it go.  At least he brings more than Chiasson who is slow, can't score, doesn't PK, doesn't hit, and doesn't fight.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

1 hour ago, King Heffy said:

And Green should have been fired for letting it go.  At least he brings more than Chiasson who is slow, can't score, doesn't PK, doesn't hit, and doesn't fight.

Agreed!! Just nab Cliffy first and dump Bailey!!  At least Cliffy got good experience and winning mentality!! For PK, we got Motte, Highmore, Lamikko, Dickie!!