The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Proposal] Valimaki

DefCon1

So Jusso Valimaki has been rumoured to want out of Calgary due to lack of playing time. I think he has only played like 7 games this season for Flames and is not happy. I wonder if Canucks can trade someone like Bowey or Hunt for Valimaki to address their D problem.

To Calgary:

Bowey

6th round pick

To Vancouver:

Jusso Valimaki

This would give calgary someone that is cam clear waiver while giving them depth that replaces Valimaki plus a 6th round pick as a compensation. While Canucks get a much better D that needs playing time and can have a permanent pksition on Canucks 3rd pairing which has been a complete disaster.

Just now, Phil_314 said:

I haven't seen him play; is he a big improvement defensively over Hunt?  (Brad's smaller at only 5'9" but has better stats than Valimaki with 195 GP, 19-41-60 (~0.3 points/ game, -38, 15:21 avg. TOI vs. 80 GP, 5-10-15, 15:28 avg. TOI).

Hunt is the worst Dman that I ever saw.I would rather have Gudbranson who is playing better now.

6 hours ago, DefCon1 said:

So Jusso Valimaki has been rumoured to want out of Calgary due to lack of playing time. I think he has only played like 7 games this season for Flames and is not happy. I wonder if Canucks can trade someone like Bowey or Hunt for Valimaki to address their D problem.

To Calgary:

Bowey

6th round pick

To Vancouver:

Jusso Valimaki

This would give calgary someone that is cam clear waiver while giving them depth that replaces Valimaki plus a 6th round pick as a compensation. While Canucks get a much better D that needs playing time and can have a permanent pksition on Canucks 3rd pairing which has been a complete disaster.

Valamaki is a top end prospect will cost Vancouver Rathbone and 2nd..

Hoglander  for.  Valamaki..

since Sutter took or coaching Valamaki has been out…

Valamaki would look great in Vancouver…