The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[New Article] Dom Luszczyszyn: It is time for the Vancouver Canucks to break up with Jim Benning

Rate this topic

Ilya Mikheyev

1 minute ago, JM_ said:

honestly I don't expect much out of the media, so I'm rarely disappointed. Its just all so lazy.

Okay - so what would you write about?

Do understand that media is also a business that needs to make money, it so needs to be something that people are actually going to interested in.

Shoot.

Just now, FaninMex said:

The Canuck "fans" over in HF must be soooooo happy that we are doing badly. Wahooo we are losing so we can fire the GM. 

One could argue it's the best thing for the team - you must not be a true fan. ;)

Just now, AV. said:

Stupendous article!  

Not surprised the same typical users are downplaying it to "Toronto Athletic writers"...whatever that's supposed to mean lol

Anyone who says my team isn't the best is either a biased outside hater or a troll.

There is simply no other explanation.

• Like 2
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, kanucks25 said:

Okay - so what would you write about?

Do understand that media is also a business that needs to make money, it so needs to be something that people are actually going to interested in.

more mitch marner maybe?

1 minute ago, kanucks25 said:

Shoot.

One could argue it's the best thing for the team - you must not be a true fan. ;)

its one thing to be a fan, another to be anger obsessed. We have too much of that in this market.

If people applied 10% of the advice they put to Jim to their own lives they'd be much better off and not wallow in anger daily over this team. Its too much now.

• Cheers 2
  • Wat 2