The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Colorado Avalanche | Nov 17 | 6 PM PT | Apathy Edition

Rate this topic

Roger Neilsons Towel

9 minutes ago, Smashian Kassian said:

5-2 Avs.

I want to believe in a turn around but I can't see how we beat Colorado.

The Canucks first have to get past their own ineptitude before they can consider beating any other team. That being said, some of the players were talking about knowing what it takes to win.........so........we'll see.

• Cheers 2
  • Vintage 1

39 minutes ago, Roger Neilsons Towel said:

I noticed nobody signed up for today’s GDT, so I thought I’d put in as much effort making it as Management and Coaching has put into fixing the team this year. 

Vancouver Canucks vs Colorado Avalanche

November 17th at 6 PM PT

Rogers Arena, Vancouver, BC

Sportsnet Pacific, SN650 AM

Updates will be posted. 

The systems you have implemented here make Green look even worse.  Thank you for making the point even more clear.

• Haha 1

I'm sure they're feeling a lot of pressure to get a win, especially at home before they leave on another road trip. Travis probably didn't sleep last night, going through his playbook like Coach Klein, trying to figure out a way to win a game.

image.jpeg.01f41f05cebb98e3d6bb180076d8bceb.jpeg

I expect the Canucks to come out flying tonight, so inspired - for the first 10 minutes anyway. They might even score first. "Here we go!  They're back baby!"  And then COL will score a couple on the PP.  And round she goes...

• Huggy Bear 1