The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks vs Hawks Nov 21 5pm SNP chaisson appreciation thread

Rate this topic

Odd.

10 minutes ago, GB5 said:

In all honesty I have thought the last two games from Chaisson have been his best as a Canuck.

He took one bad penalty but he has been the most physical forward and has consistently tried to finish his checks.

Yes, his grit and physicality is definitely welcomed on the bottom 6. He’s a strong checking forward. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Sean Monahan said:

It was big brother Seth who served it up last night 

Stan Bowman knew he was getting fired so he decided to take a final dump at Chicago Blackhawks as a parting gift.

Watching how the next guy has to deal with that salary will be fun.

• Cheers 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, XxS3E3DI2N2SxX said:

I've seen enough Canucks hockey to know this is exactly where they let you down and get blown out by a lesser team. save your 3 hours go see a movie and listen to am650 tomorrow about how our penalty kill let in 5 goals. 

or we could win....... either or 

So that last part kind of makes the first part redundant?

Yes, it can go either way...which is why I'll be watching.

GO CANUCKS GO

• Vintage 1

44 minutes ago, GB5 said:

In all honesty I have thought the last two games from Chaisson have been his best as a Canuck.

He took one bad penalty but he has been the most physical forward and has consistently tried to finish his checks.

31 minutes ago, Odd. said:

Yes, his grit and physicality is definitely welcomed on the bottom 6. He’s a strong checking forward. 

Maybe some time out of the lineup was what he needed to spark his game.

If he moves his feet he's a decent player.

46 minutes ago, Sean Monahan said:

Yeah, that was one of those games where what you saw on the ice from him very much aligned with what the analytics on him say. Just ugly.

Hes a skilled athletic player but he doesnt have that iq or intensity for the defensive side that honestly you need your top guy to have. 

Chicago has some nice pieces like dach, and debrincat is a skilled scorer but defensively they are just a mess. 

Edited by EddieVedder
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, John.Tallhouse said:

I don’t trust anyone with Xx xX in their user name 

With companies wanting way more secure passwords for their employees (i'm sure i'm not alone on this one) maybe quadruple X sedinzzz is onto something. One might say they are on the cutting edge of password protection development... First it was the passwords that needed more than just letters and numbers, but symbols and capital letters too...next it will be your user name too!! Ahead of their time I say @XxS3E3DI2N2SxX

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Attila Umbrus said:

With companies wanting way more secure passwords for their employees (i'm sure i'm not alone on this one) maybe quadruple X sedinzzz is onto something. One might say they are on the cutting edge of password protection development... First it was the passwords that needed more than just letters and numbers, but symbols and capital letters too...next it will be your user name too!! Ahead of their time I say @XxS3E3DI2N2SxX

3A464E0B-809F-4D77-8599-C89812ABC437.jpeg