The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Pittsburgh Penguins | Nov. 24, 2021

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

Just now, DeNiro said:

And who would be the young players they’re fed up with exactly?

Hoglander who is the hardest worker on the team?

Podkolzin who is one of the few guys on the team that knows how to forecheck?

It doesn’t make sense. Terrible rumour.

May as well say they are fed up with Demko. It’s his fault lol. Sounds like a bunch children. I don’t believe it. I bet that room is fairly tense but these rumours are stupid to say the least

3 minutes ago, J-23 said:

Not really that’s what media been on about today. They even talked about it on Donnie & Dhali

If that is true, it would be funny (not funny) because that would mean the organization has progressed nada since Dan Sedin was mad at Jake and Jarod back in 2016

everything that is old is new again

gcg

• Huggy Bear 1

1 minute ago, DeNiro said:

And who would be the young players they’re fed up with exactly?

Hoglander who is the hardest worker on the team?

Podkolzin who is one of the few guys on the team that knows how to forecheck?

It doesn’t make sense. Terrible rumour.

I don’t know.

As I said it’s been on my feed this morning, was wondering if it was brought up by CDC.

Wouldn’t surprise me if this team has locker room issues though. This team looks broken. Also Miller’s post game comments about everyone buying in..

• Huggy Bear 1

1 minute ago, Devron44 said:

May as well say they are fed up with Demko. It’s his fault lol. Sounds like a bunch children. I don’t believe it. I bet that room is fairly tense but these rumours are stupid to say the least

I mean I could see players being fed up with Pettersson and Hughes for holding out and then playing terrible.

But to the point that they’re rallying against them? I don’t buy it.

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, J-23 said:

Not really that’s what media been on about today. They even talked about it on Donnie & Dhali

Who are the vets that Miller is leading? Myers? Motte? OEL? This seems like people taking advantage of the horrific situation and making stuff up. All the same, not a surprise at all. 

• Huggy Bear 3

Just now, guntrix said:

I’ve never been against having guys with attitude problems on the team as long as they talk the talk on the ice. But it’s amazing how quickly people are throwing Horvat under the bus for JT Miller. 

Yea Canucks fans really turn on their players on a dime.

Horvat shouldn’t be held to a higher standard just because he has the C. If he wasn’t ready to be captain that’s on the organization for rushing that or making a poor decision.

Horvat is still one of my favourite players and I would keep him to build around over Miller any day. Just cause Miller gets pissed off every time he screws up fans love him?

• Vintage 3

Canucks are broken. 

i heard it’s a rift between the time keeper and the old guy that opens the penalty box door.

Time guys says box guy opens the door to soon box guy thinks time guys a rookie lacks passion. 

regardless both dislike  the coach and GM. 

Also entire team  isn’t  happy with Demko hes make them all Look like hacks. 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, DeNiro said:

Yea Canucks fans really turn on their players on a dime.

Horvat shouldn’t be held to a higher standard just because he has the C. If he wasn’t ready to be captain that’s on the organization for rushing that or making a poor decision.

Horvat is still one of my favourite players and I would keep him to build around over Miller any day. Just cause Miller gets pissed off every time he screws up fans love him?

It depends on if we do have to rebuild here. If we get a new coach and realize that this is an issue with the players performance on the ice. I wouldn’t build around either Miller or Bo.

The most important thing right now is hiring an NHL coach. If the players can’t perform in that scenario, time to move out a lot of our “top” guys.