The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Pittsburgh Penguins | Nov. 24, 2021

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

3 minutes ago, R3aL said:

Hard to watch. I had it on in the background just kinda checking out. Listen to the postgame shows on sn650 and some stuff in the day when I walk the dog. I’m not sure if I’ll be having the boys over to watch a game anytime soon. They just suck to watch. 

Company Christmas gift usually get canucks tickets. I don’t even know if that would be a gift to give to team members.

like hey you wanna go watch the Canucks for Christmas? 

Might be a gift of torture. Smh 

Give them to employees that are going to get fired.:P

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, VancouverHabitant said:

I don't think so.  Even if we go 1-4 I think we will make the change.  

Put Green out of his misery. Then let's see which one of our core players has a spine and starts playing well.

F*CK I hope so.

Green sounds frustrated this presser.

• Cheers 1

Ok Columbus is our step on we will win!!!! Pay them aqua so we can lose the monkey of our backs..

Always that bull quick team big Yada Yada. We are not fast? How the heck did we manage to go 2nd round of the bubble playoffs. We were as good as any nhl team. If Benning is the problem fire the mutt.  Fire green just tease us a carrot with pettersson, Hughes and call it a day... we as fans are aquamans pets too.  He doesn't care why should we show him that we the fans deserve better then this 8 year bull$&!#! Please not another 8 years of Green and benning

2 minutes ago, fanfor42 said:

Continuation of last season which was freaking terrible.

No change to coach or GM.

Green thinks we are taking steps and losing games we deserve to win.

Haha this is funny.

Green Benning Aqua pathetic excuse making people. A loss is a loss a win is win period. Doesn't matter how they played blah blah blah. Results are all that matters.

Plus this game we played horrible.

Edited by PositionOfPower

5 minutes ago, R3aL said:

Hard to watch. I had it on in the background just kinda checking out. Listen to the postgame shows on sn650 and some stuff in the day when I walk the dog. I’m not sure if I’ll be having the boys over to watch a game anytime soon. They just suck to watch. 

Company Christmas gift usually get canucks tickets. I don’t even know if that would be a gift to give to team members.

like hey you wanna go watch the Canucks for Christmas? 

Might be a gift of torture. Smh 

They suck ass at this point just abandon whatever so called "system" they are attempting to execute. 

They don't need a gameplan just run and gun and see if they can score some goals and generate some offence and excitement finally.

Bring in Bruce Boudreau and have them running and gunning like the circa 2009 caps with Quinn Hughes playing like a 4th forward on d.

Nothing to lose at this point.

• Burr 1
  • Sedinery 1

Rebuild right on schedule in  2 - 500 years we’ll be competitive and by competitive Im going with Jb standard a fringe wildcard card team. 

im on team JB now.

We  just need to be patient so many new faces they just need another 20 games they’ll figure it out. They usually do with 15 games left in the season. 
trade next years first and Miller or boeser get a really average right handed 3rd line Center. 
maybe another small non physical  bottom six. Green also doing his best the system is good it’s the execution and those teams over there are good teams.  We’re just below average at 5x5 so really it’s ok to be 6-12 

and hypothetically we win that game 8/10. 
it’s a process 

we have the injured foundational player this team was build around 

thanks Jim 

• Thanks 1