The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Pittsburgh Penguins | Nov. 24, 2021

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

so tired of the team's slow start. Cmon Green that's too much of a consistent issue to not address.

so tired of the officials. Soft calls galore until Pitsburg has a good lead and then pocket the whistles in the third, even when there are blatant hooks that would should have been called for general consistency/fairness but no. Wrong team. It's been happening all season. Even Buttman wants Green gone...

• Vintage 1

So tied of green blaming effort and young  guys finding their game as reasons for playing so poorly.  US broadcast pointed out so many mistakes canucks defenders made.  Eg. Myers playing goal not using his reach being 6’7 or pressuring puck in any way.  Boudreau was very critical of structure not effort. ( not saying we need boudreau ) but at least there were instances instead of effort excuses by green

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Brad Marchand said:

This team is the biggest joke in the NHL right now and the saddest part is that I don't think the ownership or management realize it.

The organization is a joke the team is just a reflection of years of poor management and lack of vision catching up to them.

If the team spectacularly crashing and burning like they are now is not enough to get somebody fired or traded nothing will....

• Cheers 2

2 minutes ago, Chip Kelly said:

The organization is a joke the team is just a reflection of years of poor management and lack of vision catching up to them.

If the team spectacularly crashing and burning like they are now is not enough to get somebody fired or traded nothing will....

You're right, I really meant organization when I said 'team', not just the players.

It's basically The Emperor's New Clothes except it's a hockey team.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, cuporbust said:

This is actually really shocking.  It's almost unbelievable 

Yes. Your right. This is hard to figure out. 

I've haven't really liked Green ever. But how do you do worse with a better lineup? 

Maybe there's something we don't know. 

Post covid syndrome? Just trying to make sense of this and looking for an answer that adds up. 

We all seem to think it's obvious to fire green. Yet jb still doesn't do it. 

Hmmm

Edited by erkayloomeh