The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Pittsburgh Penguins | Nov. 24, 2021

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

As an extremely positive fan who usually never wavers. IVE HAD ENOUGH!!!! Something has to change now. This is embarrassing to see this calibre of hockey with what we all thought was some elite talent. I think it might be the coaching but I'm shocked how the players have quit on eachother. It's time for ownership to get there crap together because this can't go on. If you lose the die hards and do nothing then you're showing you could care less about hockey and the fans. And if that's the case, kiss my nuts Aqulini you rich prick! Talia was right to get rid of you.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Well, we are witnessing history.  Historically bad team.  Ive seen a lot of bad Canuck hockey in the past but eventually coaches and gms were held accountable and were fired. Some were fired for less than this:

• Haha 2
  • Sad 4
  • Huggy Bear 1
  • RoughGame 1

Thought the Canucks could start a comeback season like the Blues did when they won the cup a few years ago but it looks like it’s out of reach. Not happy with Peterson from the his news conference after signing an extension with the team. He was so pissed off for the media asking questions about his contract and had a horrible press conference. I don’t know what will get this pouting centre motivated to earn his paycheques.

• Cheers 1

35 minutes ago, Chris12345 said:

I know mathematically they aren't out but I wonder when they are out statistically?

Not for a long long while. There's only 1/3 of the season completed. It's only out statistically when the remote chances of win result in 0. That won't happen until MAYBE the last 10 games of the season. Until then, it'll be a low percentage, but not IMPOSSIBLE (technically speaking). Thereotically, if the Canucks win all their games (unlikely), they could very well make a cinderella run.

2 minutes ago, Darius said:

Well, we are witnessing history.  Historically bad team.  Ive seen a lot of bad Canuck hockey in the past but eventually coaches and gms were held accountable and were fired. Some were fired for less than this:

Power Rangers Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Dazzle said:

Not for a long long while. There's only 1/3 of the season completed. It's only out statistically when the remote chances of win result in 0. That won't happen until MAYBE the last 10 games of the season. Until then, it'll be a low percentage, but not IMPOSSIBLE (technically speaking). Thereotically, if the Canucks win all their games (unlikely), they could very well make a cinderella run.

Not a chance with the idiots they got running this show

3 minutes ago, Darius said:

Some more franchise records for Jb Teams. 
Thank jim