The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Columbus Blue Jackets | Nov. 26, 2021

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

3 hours ago, Canuckster86 said:

I know why, we have an inept GM running the show...re sign a struggling player like Pearson mid season, but never try to even offer Tanev a deal after he proved once again he can be the reliable defensive guy when he played with Hughes, should have been a no brainer to keep you young elite puck moving defenceman's Defensive partner...

I mean we gave Tyler Freakin Myers 6m x 5 years for &^@# sakes...the guy is nowhere near as good of a player as Tanev, we screwed ourselves with that signing in many ways...just like MopHead and his 6yr 6m deal we forked out.

Those 2 deals screwed this team from keeping a couple good players we had or giving us cap flexibility to take on bad deals for more draft picks...something our GM new nothing about and always gave up picks, I ask someone to find a team doing a rebuild who gave up as many draft picks as we did during JB tenure here...

Yea I mean I dunno.....it's an easy formula to me.

Trade every UFA at the deadline....only sign short term 1 year deals for vet guys you can deal.

Do not trade draft picks.

• Vintage 1

3 hours ago, johngould21 said:

Why embarrass yourself? You have to be able to play hockey before you had this chance. I doubt you can even skate?

Your an idiot, been playing hockey for 27 years actually. So yes I can skate, not at an NHL level obviously. Your a tool and have been placed where you belong...

4 minutes ago, Canuckster86 said:

Your an idiot, been playing hockey for 27 years actually. So yes I can skate, not at an NHL level obviously. Your a tool and have been placed where you belong...

You're still an embarrassment. BYE! But, I'm sure you're tough as nails. lol!

Edited by johngould21
  • Thanks 1