The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Green to be Fired

Rate this topic

Me_

2 minutes ago, Johnny Torts said:

If anyone hast heard the sn650 interview with bood row, give it a listen. Seems to want this opportunity. If it’s anyone that can turn this around it’s a hungry coach.

Budrow looks hungry all the time.

also I will continue to spell his name in different variations until the end of time.

Okay Donald S :towel:

11 minutes ago, DrJockitch said:

Unless JB goes with this is same mistake made with hiring Torts. 
Come on  learn from your previous mistakes. 

I see your point, but if a new coach is just hired for the rest of the season, a new president can still come in at anytime and do what they need to do.

Edited by Wilbur

15 minutes ago, Gnarcore said:

He is my preference but would be happy with Babcock. Less happy with Julien. Okay with a pylon over what is there now. 

For me it's just about watching an exciting brand of hockey. Boudreau's the guy for that... although I can admit I doubt our blue line is capable enough to support his style.

• Vintage 2

Just now, luckylager said:

For me it's just about watching an exciting brand of hockey. Boudreau's the guy for that... although I can admit I doubt our blue line is capable enough to support his style.

On the bottom pairing for sure but the top 4 should be able to do it. For me it was similar reasons in that I wanted him for his up tempo style than I think would benefit our team. Boudreau gets $&!# on for his playoffs but it's his fault those Caps teams melted in game 7s so badly. There were a lot of no shows in the big games for them over the years. 

• Cheers 1

9 minutes ago, NUCKER67 said:

Fire Green, Hire Boudreau or Babcock

Trade Pettersson.  He's not a team player.

I kind of agree with this. There’s an arrogance to him that just rubs off the wrong way… his skills usually hides it, but when he’s not producing, the arrogance is more prominent.

Edited by Me_
  • Upvote 1