The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

QAnon's 'Queen of Canada' Calls for Followers to 'Kill' People Vaccinating Children

CBH1926

15 hours ago, CBH1926 said:

Nah, you can still blame the U.S since Q was created here.

Not to mention that our lunatics are more dangerous and heavily armed.

Q isn't new. There has always been some movement looking to subvert and try to control things when they don't like reality.

21 hours ago, elvis15 said:

Q isn't new. There has always been some movement looking to subvert and try to control things when they don't like reality.

It's just the local tinfoil hatter in the past was fairly isolated in their delusions.  Social media gives them the ability to connect and form larger connections that in turn gives the impression that they are more powerful and influential.  This makes it easier to bring in newer members with the ease of access to their "information".  

• Vintage 1

On 11/28/2021 at 4:41 PM, elvis15 said:

The good thing about these previous movements is that they were localized and we didn’t have social media. Also I highly doubt that we had members of Congress that believed in that bull$&!#.

Speaking of this I am movement, their headquarters are very close to where I live but I have never heard of them. 

Edited by CBH1926

21 hours ago, CBH1926 said:

The good thing about these previous movements is that they were localized and we didn’t have social media. Also I highly doubt that we had members of Congress that believed in that bull$&!#.

Speaking of this I am movement, their headquarters are very close to where I live but I have never heard of them. 

You'd be surprised. It's like saying there's never been a member of Congress with ties to the KKK, and you'd probably agree that there has been. There have definitely been more than a few with the America First platform.