The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Boston Bruins | Sunday, November 28th, 2021 @ 4:00pm PT | Sportsnet Pacific

Rate this topic

Roger Neilsons Towel

This will be an excellent back and forth Hockey game.  HALAK will stand on his head against his old team,  Boeser blows the monkey off his back with a huge goal, Bo wins 57% of Draws, Shen absolutely crushes the Rat.............

Then I wake up from my dream, watch them loose and get drunk

• Cheers 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, Attila Umbrus said:

Weren’t they given permission to talk to Claude Julien? And are actively interviewing candidates. Or is this all made up? No source just CDC talk. Where there is smoke there is fire tho unfortunately…

Cool, thanks, did not see this

12 minutes ago, billabong said:

Zero percent chance that’s under 81.5m 

It fits.  Provided Tanev edler and toffoli each sign for slightly less than what they took to leave (reasonable assumption) ad no Halak but a league minimum back up instead.

It fits partner.  Sad but true.

34 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Only way that happens is if we get smoked and Green is fired and not permitted to get on the team plane.

Man I just have to give you credit where credit is do. You are without any doubt the most consistent poster on CDC

You get Green and Fired in every post

Seriously I commend your commitment 

• Haha 2
  • Wat 1

3 minutes ago, MaxVerstappen33 said:

Imagine being Green if we get smoked tonight. It is unprofessional to keep him in there. Its like not pulling the starting goalie after 9 goals.

every game he gets is a chance for him to figure things out and get paid for coaching in the NHL, I wouldn't call it unprofessional, I'd call it lucky.

Just now, Ajax- said:

Man I just have to give you credit where credit is do. You are without any doubt the most consistent poster on CDC

You get Green and Fired in every post

Seriously I commend your commitment 

Do you see our team turning the season around with that clown remaining behind the bench?  As someone who wants the team to succeed, it disgusts me to see management's acceptance of absolutely atrocious coaching.  It's not even worth watching the games at this point until an actual NHL coach is hired.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

16 minutes ago, Ajax- said:

This will be an excellent back and forth Hockey game.  HALAK will stand on his head against his old team,  Boeser blows the monkey off his back with a huge goal, Bo wins 57% of Draws, Shen absolutely crushes the Rat.............

Not so bad, I could watch them get drunk, that'd be good TV.

10 minutes ago, NUCKER67 said:

So, another game of Green behind the bench and a feeble Pettersson. Great. 

Hope the owners are watching

So A matinee game against Boston, team hungry for a win, Halak motivated, Elias ready to breakout,  GREAT

Go Canucks go 

• Cheers 2
  • Wat 1

3 minutes ago, DS4quality said:

I wonder if Canucks changed coaches and started winning games if the media will admit they were all wrong.  Because they all double down on how good Green is. 

Same probability as the opposite - change coach and no significant improvement..do posters on CDC admit they were all wrong?

• Thanks 3

24 minutes ago, Ajax- said:

This will be an excellent back and forth Hockey game.  HALAK will stand on his head against his old team,  Boeser blows the monkey off his back with a huge goal, Bo wins 57% of Draws, Schenn absolutely crushes the Rat.............

Edited by Ajax-
Sp
  • Wat 1