The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Boston Bruins | Sunday, November 28th, 2021 @ 4:00pm PT | Sportsnet Pacific

Rate this topic

Roger Neilsons Towel

9 minutes ago, J-23 said:

Ownership and management are just going to let this core fall apart this year. No changes, how many of these guys will want to stay here after this season?

Yah, just look at MTL keeping the bar high, responding quickly, showing the players who are performing that help is on the way. 

Aquilini is signalling to all concerned, including the players that he accepts that they may tank, and no life preservers are being thrown their way to keep their competitive juices going. 

• Huggy Bear 1

5 minutes ago, XxS3E3DI2N2SxX said:

welcome to Vancouver  Marc Bergevin

Can't be worse than that joke Jim Benning.

Who builds a team like this? Like seriously? One LD and he takes a penalty and that's like an automatic goal.

lol

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, viking mama said:

Special teams,….not do special. 

It’s the same story every game, and if the cops he’s, and the players are incapable of addressing it,….it’s on the GM.

Pull the trigger. 

Both Green/Benning dead men walking

If Aquilini waits, he may even lose the best candidates available. Make the calls and get a gentleman’s agreement - if ya want to save some money & tank the entire season.  

I call a tank write this off and start fresh next year.. we will hire arnold schwarzenegger as our GM.. he can strike fear.. and hulk hogan as our president..... now that my friend is great PR stunt.. aquaman can put his hands in the cookie jar whenever he wants then..

3 hours ago, CaptKirk888 said:

A bit of a downer outlook. It's just a game. Yes, I know as a fan for 45+ years, this sucks but how important is this in the whole scheme of things?

Been positive for so long, though all the downs we’ve had. This season is the only one in all my years where yes, I’m very down in the outlook of the team. Still trying to stay positive but wow it’s hard…and I’ve never experienced that in all my 30 plus years of supporting this team. Been a fan since I was 5, was born in 82 their first cup run year. They are tied to me through thick and thin.

How important is this in the scheme of things…not much at all. But you add my dissatisfaction to every other Canucks fans dissatisfaction then you have something worth listening and responding to.  It that it’s going to change the outcome, but for a change I am voicing my displeasure. I think most of us are at that point this year and there is nothing wrong in feeling that way. I still support this team and want to see them do well.

Edited by Attila Umbrus
  • Cheers 1

`SO DEMKO KNOCKS NET OFF BY ACCIDENT BUT YET NOBODY EVEN CLOSE TO BRUIN PLAYER JUST KNOCKS THE POST OFF AND NO PENALTY IN LATE STAGES OF GAME..HOW CAN YOU WIN WITH MARIO LEMIEWUX AND GRETKY ON YOUR TEAM...THE NHL IS GARBAGE NEVER MIND THE CANUCKS...THOUGHT THEY WERE TAKING ALL THAT CRAP OUT OF THE GAME..LIKR I SAID UNTIL BETMAN IS GONE YOU WILL BE LUCKY TO SEE A CANADIAN TEAM WIN THE CUP UNLESS ITS OBVIOUS....THEY SHOULD BE FIRED...

16 minutes ago, hockeygod77 said:

`SO DEMKO KNOCKS NET OFF BY ACCIDENT BUT YET NOBODY EVEN CLOSE TO BRUIN PLAYER JUST KNOCKS THE POST OFF AND NO PENALTY IN LATE STAGES OF GAME..HOW CAN YOU WIN WITH MARIO LEMIEWUX AND GRETKY ON YOUR TEAM...THE NHL IS GARBAGE NEVER MIND THE CANUCKS...THOUGHT THEY WERE TAKING ALL THAT CRAP OUT OF THE GAME..LIKR I SAID UNTIL BETMAN IS GONE YOU WILL BE LUCKY TO SEE A CANADIAN TEAM WIN THE CUP UNLESS ITS OBVIOUS....THEY SHOULD BE FIRED...

Scary Movie Horror GIF by Best Part Productions