The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] November 29, 2021 Vancouver Canucks (6-14-2 = 14 pts in 22 games) @ Montreal Canadiens (6-15-2 = 14 pts in 23 games)(Worse than us!)

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

1 hour ago, Odd. said:

I just want us to have a game where we score the first goal, Petey or Boeser get a goal, we don’t let in a PK goal, we play solid defensively, we don’t trail at any point in the game, we come into the 3rd with the lead, we close out the game, and our goalies aren’t hung out to dry.

Just one game. 

That’s too much to ask for from this team. I’ll be happy if at least one of it happens.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Odd. said:

I just want us to have a game where we score the first goal, Petey or Boeser get a goal, we don’t let in a PK goal, we play solid defensively, we don’t trail at any point in the game, we come into the 3rd with the lead, we close out the game, and our goalies aren’t hung out to dry.

Just one game. 

I just want a game where we do one or two of those. It’s a process.

Should be an easy win for the Canadiens. Gallagher was probably taking notes from what Shartgland did yesterday. He knows that the Canucks are a spineless team that doesn't stick up for each other. The Canadiens also know that their ownership can make decisions.

I wonder how long this crap goes on before a player requests a trade out of this nightmare. 

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Should be an easy win for the Canadiens. Gallagher was probably taking notes from what Shartgland did yesterday. He knows that the Canucks are a spineless team that doesn't stick up for each other. The Canadiens also know that their ownership can make decisions.

I wonder how long this crap goes on before a player requests a trade out of this nightmare. 

What make you think players hadn't yet?

55 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

The Canadiens have a chance to pass us in the standings tonight.

FFYCKd0VgAYQySt?format=jpg&name=large

A majority of those teams are in tanking mode/ rebuilding, two are forever rebuilding (Ott & Buf) and sadly, one (the Canucks) actually, spent assets & cap space in the offseason, to make the playoffs.  Even, sadder are the Sens, a team that has been picking top 5 for a few drafts now and they are in tank mode again - smh.  It seems, the Canucks had become the Sens of the west and both have something in common, beside MEDIOCRITY- a meddling owner.

Edited by ShawnAntoski