The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Marc Bergevin for General Manager ?

Rate this topic

MaxVerstappen33

7 hours ago, Toyotasfan said:

The repercussions of offer sheeting Aho sure created a mess. Not resigning Danault proved disastrous, cap management seems to be an issue.

Agree.

Losing price, weber, danault.  That is a ton of leadership and core pieces lost that you cant replace.  Add perry in there.

Goes to show you need veterans to be sucessful. 

I don't know if I want Bergevin. It doesn't hurt to consider him, but to me he's just an average GM, not a good GM, not a bad GM, just an average GM.

The only good I can see coming out of it would be the change in press conferances with both Bergevin and Boudreau.lol

14 minutes ago, Chris12345 said:

fantastic 

this guy has all the tools to make this team better! he has won multiple Championships! a proven track record! he can possibly help Boudreau over the hurdle when it comes to Playoffs! which bruce lacks in! i think its much better option then Bergevin 1000%

7E87763E-94A9-4BFB-9AD4-6F205093611C.jpeg

Edited by KnuckleHead16
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, KnuckleHead16 said:

this guy has all the tools to make this team better! he has won multiple Championships! a proven track record! he can possibly help Boudreau over the hurdle when it comes to Playoffs! which bruce lacks in! i think its much better option then Bergevin 1000%

7E87763E-94A9-4BFB-9AD4-6F205093611C.jpeg

I also like it when teams build through the draft and they build from the net out.

He did that in LA I believe?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BlakeQuinnAndEggs said:

I know I'm in the minority but I don't mind Marc Bergevin. He's aggressive and he is coming off a finals appearance.

I don't think he would be that bad, way different than Benning

Seems the majority don't like him because he's someone elses firing recently. Not quite a shiny enough toy