The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Brad Marchand suspended 3 games

Rate this topic

1 minute ago, PhillipBlunt said:

And when the teams meet again, and this deplorable turd of a human being does the same crap again, will a Canucks player lay him out and exact revenge? Or is Green's influence on how the team answers the bell still strong enough that they'll turn tail? 

I do wish Miller had done something, with that view of the play. I don't know if Green has an standing order about non- retaliation but it sure seems like it.

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 3

1 minute ago, gurn said:

Which Canuck wants the 5 game suspension they would get?

Who knows? Myers maybe? He seemed to do a great job with Duncan Keith earlier in the season. As well, if Myers did get suspended for 5 games, it would highlight the deplorable state of the DOPS for all to see. 

• Vintage 1

3 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Who knows? Myers maybe? He seemed to do a great job with Duncan Keith earlier in the season. As well, if Myers did get suspended for 5 games, it would highlight the deplorable state of the DOPS for all to see. 

I think everybody knows how terrible the DOPS is, but the league doesn't really care.

1 minute ago, JM_ said:

I do wish Miller had done something, with that view of the play. I don't know if Green has an standing order about non- retaliation but it sure seems like it.

I used to pass it off as fiction too, but the way the players, for the most part, look to avoid conflict is becoming obvious. As well, look at how Green let MacEwen and Gadjovich get waived and then taken. Another reason to give him the pink slip. 

• Vintage 2

1 minute ago, PhillipBlunt said:

I used to pass it off as fiction too, but the way the players, for the most part, look to avoid conflict is becoming obvious. As well, look at how Green let MacEwen and Gadjovich get waived and then taken. Another reason to give him the pink slip. 

it was clear Green needed to go after the first home stand, but here we are.

But lets not let that ruin rat boy losing 100 grand and now faces even bigger suspensions for the rest of this year. Thats worth cracking a beer over.

• Cheers 3