The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Brad Marchand suspended 3 games

Rate this topic

Just now, kanucks25 said:

Disappointed that nobody did anything.

I mean it's Brad Marchand and there's no goons left on that team to protect him anymore.

OEL has been a battler for us and his stuck up for his teammates despite being a new player and the organization being a complete tire fire... he still shows up. Disappointing a teammate didn't show up for him. Marchand was taking runs at him all night.

has anyone ever really tagged rat boy? I'm struggling to remember a time when someone really nailed him.

3 minutes ago, Devron44 said:

I didn’t watch the game but let me guess the refs didn’t call a penalty? We either did nothing or retaliation and we got the penalty? 

We let Ratface hit everyone else on the backend and OEL 3 more times. In case any of our boys missed the slewfoot. Marchand let him know about all game,

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, SergioMomesso said:

We let Ratface hit everyone else on the backend and OEL 3 more times. In case any of our boys missed the slewfoot. Marchand let him know about all game,

And the refs called nothing too. Classic 

• Vintage 1

Sadly, we have no one on the team that is willing to skate by the Bruins, in this case, bench and say; " Pasta, I'm going to break your fingers if you don't call of your rat".

Smacking Marchand around will do nothing, running the oppositions best players through the boards and out of the game would though.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Good point about OEL. He's stood up for teammates numerous times in this young, hideous season, yet no one sent Shartface a message. Such a pathetic state of affairs. Truly embarrassing. 

Like the way the team responded to Edler getting run.

They did nothing but get softer.

2 minutes ago, gurn said:

Sadly, we have no one on the team that is willing to skate by the Bruins, in this case, bench and say; " Pasta, I'm going to break your fingers if you don't call of your rat".

Smacking Marchand around will do nothing, running the oppositions best players through the boards and out of the game would though.

To Schenn's credit, he gave Pnazerknacker a decent hit yesterday.

• Cheers 2
  • Vintage 1

6 minutes ago, JM_ said:

has anyone ever really tagged rat boy? I'm struggling to remember a time when someone really nailed him.

Many times, there's a even a compilation video of it on YouTube. :lol:

Subban hit might have been the biggest, incredible body check as Marchand entered the zone at full speed. He whimpered to the bench while bent over.

• Vintage 1