The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Brad Marchand suspended 3 games

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, gurn said:

Which Canuck wants the 5 game suspension they would get?

The lowest paid Canuck.  And not a defenseman.

I'll go check CapF, yup. Lammikko or Chiasson @ $750,000 / 82 x 5 = $45,731.70.

I like Lammikko more, so let's start a GoFundMe for Chiasson - Rat Slayer!

Might do better than the 50/50.

Wonder what ref would have the balls to take half the money and not call the penalty, letting the DOPS decide if it was good for the game, or...

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Eddie said:

Not sure there is any point in making any changes now - After the way this roadtrip is going the season is totally lost - and were only gonna go from a top 3 pick to a 10-15 pick best case.  Sucks like hell to say it - but i reckon its the truth

Anyway, I think we all need this right now : 

1 hour ago, JM_ said:

has anyone ever really tagged rat boy? I'm struggling to remember a time when someone really nailed him.

I think the above video posted by Eddie is well worth the watch....

No enough though, not enough.....

• Vintage 1

Did anyone else notice on two separate occasions last night, a Nuck player had Marchand lined up for a hit, and he intentionally fell to avoid the hit. The second time the Nuck player tripped over him and it was actually quite dangerous.

What frustrates me most about this rat is not his skilled play, and not his dirty play, it's how he deliberately and cowardly avoids any attempts from players to play him hard. He is by far the biggest coward to ever play the game.

• Vintage 1

Remember the Rat skating around our barn kissing his Champianship ring?

We should have that on a loop while the Nux are coming out onto the ice,

Sound system getting louder and louder

"Head out on the highway" Picture of Rat Boys Beaked Bean rolling around on Hwy 1.

(Steppenwolf) 

So, Marchand gets suspended for Boston's next 3 games? Big whoop. Boston's next 3 opponents get an advantage in their games against the Bruins.

How does this help the Canucks? I'd be happier if he were suspended for the next 3 games he happens to play against the Canucks, regardless of which season/playoffs or team he happens to be with (assuming he gets traded).

regards,  G.

• Upvote 2

Where is the media pointing out how many violations committed by this guy that were ignored by the refs. If I was the Canucks I would be tempted to walk out of the arena when they made that first call against the Canucks in the 3rd period.