The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Senators | 4:30 Pacific on SN "Hey, they actually won last game" Edition

Rate this topic

MattJVD

3 hours ago, D.B Cooper said:

Battle of the Losers 

Round 2. 

Canucks were able to win against Montreal in round 1. 
Let’s see how they match up against the turbo losers in Ottawa!

The funny thing about these games is we will win, then at the end of the year, they get the better pick by like 2 points. 
(yes I’m already thinking about team tank). 

Oh well. 
Go Canucks?

GO SENS GO

• Haha 3
  • Wat 1
  • RoughGame 3

38 minutes ago, spook007 said:

Well..... I think, I'd like to go against the grain of the posts here and and actually say

GO CANUCKS GO....

Whatever happens happen, but I'd be damned to cheer on another team against the Canucks regardless of how rotten the state of results has been. 

Me too.   Team tank or whatever - we all know Benning didn't want a tank and whatever happens, is just going to happen.   Horvat and Co need some wins just to get their confidence/spirit back, if it means beating other teams that are struggling, so be it.   

• Cheers 2

3 minutes ago, Battlemonger said:

We need to win 40 of the 59 games left to get 96 points at the end of the season. Not many NHL teams have managed to play .750 hockey in history, so if the canucks do it they will be in very exclusive company.

Hate to say it, but Im cheering for my second favorite team this year.

Second favourite team?  

21 minutes ago, Battlemonger said:

We need to win 40 of the 59 games left to get 96 points at the end of the season. Not many NHL teams have managed to play .750 hockey in history, so if the canucks do it they will be in very exclusive company.

Hate to say it, but Im cheering for my second favorite team this year.

I’m in the unfortunate position of having the Sens, my home city team as my second favourite. Not much joy in Mudville. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Haha 1