The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Senators | 4:30 Pacific on SN "Hey, they actually won last game" Edition

Rate this topic

MattJVD

26 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

There is no easy wins.

This is the Canucks we're talking about.....

Agreed but the Canucks can use this to their advantage.  They won’t have that “holier than thou” vibe to them like when they faced the Red Wings and Sabres earlier this year.

Edited by Patel Bure
  • Cheers 1

Strange interview end to end with Epp there - He has some points tho for sure. He glosses over a few important factors as well. Donnie called him out on a few too, well directed inteview from those guys with a 'hostile' guest. 

There is certainly some scum in the median here and some of the outrageous rumours created by people like Sekeres cough cough. 

On the topic of tonight's game, and in the spirit of being a 'toxic fan' who just wants to see a winning team after 8 years.  If we don't play Demko tonight and lose i demand Green's head on a plate - We need to build confidence and get on a role, signs last night that Petey and Brock were looking a bit better. Lets get them out there with every chance to win now and give them something to rebuild that winning culture on. 

• Cheers 2

5 minutes ago, MattJVD said:

The team should suspend press credentials when these losers make stuff up. Posting Hughes needed IV fluids because he was so sick? Bam, no team access for 30 days.

This totally makes sense. They could even get Parros to do the video.

:bigblush:

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 2

Without trying to sound too trite, I'm glad Epp called out the media. It was needed.

Those clowns must be making Green and Benning's life even more of a hell than it is watching the team they're responsible for flounder so aimlessly.

Yeah, I think they both should be replaced, but I would never endlessly write about it ad nauseum. Maybe sometimes the human element is missed these days when you can make so much off of clicks....

Edited by PhillipBlunt
  • Cheers 4