The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Pittsburgh Penguins @ Vancouver Canucks | Saturday, December 4th, 2021 @ 7:00pm PST | CBC, SN

Rate this topic

goalie13

Watched the last Pittsburgh vs Edmonton game. They really seemed like the better team for the majority of it, it just happened that pretty much every single time they made a mistake they gifted a great scoring chance to McDavid and co who're going to bury it every single time. They also lost against Calgary so they're going to be hungry for a win to avoid losing 3 straight on the trip out here. 

Should be a great test to see if this team can turn the 2 wins against the bottom teams into a solid win streak. Here's hoping!

Edited by ForestFalcon
  • Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, tas said:

I'm not usually quick to drama, but this sounds less than ideal to me.

Should we fire up the rumour mill?

I saw one rumour that said the Canucks were trying to acquire Kane and it involved sending Hamonic to a third team to free up cap.

This was before they made this move…

5 minutes ago, Alflives said:

That would be awesome!  

I'm on the fire Green train but I have to acknowledge that we are a very good top 5 puck possession team. We also have lost a lot of our games by only 1 goal.

He's on his '11th hour'....but speaking of numbers... maybe he will pull a '12 angry men' and change everyone's opinion by going on a run?

27 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Lol Green wins two games against bottom feeders and thinks the roster doesn’t need upgrading.

Like what Burroughs has brought but 9 coaches out of 10 put Hamonic into the lineup over him. Rusty or not.

I wonder who the one coach out of ten is?  Green?:P

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Should we fire up the rumour mill?

I saw one rumour that said the Canucks were trying to acquire Kane and it involved sending Hamonic to a third team to free up cap.

This was before they made this move…

I'd really rather not.

• Upvote 2

Just now, tas said:

I'd really rather not.

Neither would I but I could see them making a desperate move like that.

Kanes on ice abilities is exactly what this team is lacking.

Maybe they think they can control his off ice antics? Would either be a big payoff or just add to the circus of this season. Either way it would be entertaining.

• Cheers 1

11 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Neither would I but I could see them making a desperate move like that.

Kanes on ice abilities is exactly what this team is lacking.

Maybe they think they can control his off ice antics? Would either be a big payoff or just add to the circus of this season. Either way it would be entertaining.

Fraud...

• Wat 1

5 minutes ago, tas said:

I can't see any way in a million years that aquilini would go down that road. kane is toxic waste and everyone knows it. 

as tantalizing of a player Kane is, his head is just too far in left field. Aside from his history and personal life being in ruins, the dude just got off a 21 game suspension for lying about being vaccinated-how dumb AF do you have to be?

And on top of all that, Im skeptical how much of his teammates backs hed even have

10 minutes ago, tas said:

I can't see any way in a million years that aquilini would go down that road. kane is toxic waste and everyone knows it. 

Apparently everyone doesn’t know it because there are teams interested.

For half the cost it’s worth the gamble in some GMs minds.