The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Pittsburgh Penguins @ Vancouver Canucks | Saturday, December 4th, 2021 @ 7:00pm PST | CBC, SN

Rate this topic

goalie13

1 hour ago, Mrwipeout said:

last game we faced the pens we were hopelessly outplayed. this was on november 24th. 4-1 didnt reflect how far we actually were from them in that game. they played a team game in sync and we werent even close. ill be sure to specify the last game against the pens more precicely to really mark that it was againt the pens im referring to. each game is new but u can still compare to the last game played against the same team. 

Good stuff, getting to use the same for both.

50 minutes ago, Canuckster86 said:

I will b of the minority but I liked last years approach...a combined GDT/PGT, always found it odd why we had to leave 1 thread to enter another...Normal same GDT not something full of filler with pictures or whatever you kids call that stuff, to me it just is overkill having to scroll down so far just to read the first post....ya call me an old sole and hate me...I am used to it from this site.

Pens should be tired, boys should come out strong and get an early lead. I will be disappointed if it ain't 3w in a row for us, Go Canucks Go!

So should I pencil you in to volunteer to make a GDT your way? What date would you like? :)

• Thanks 4

8 hours ago, nux_win said:

I hope they win.  Just to make the "fans" who want us to lose to look bad.  Well, that and we need a few wins.  Go Canucks Go!

Alrighty then! Cinderella run for Christmas. 12 days of Christmas winning streak here we come..... 

• Cheers 1

Just now, DeNiro said:

He still has a soft spot for us though!

Plus the Pens are on the slow decline now. 

He just took the job last year after Rutherford resigned. He's in win-now mode with the Pens. Pens have been riddled with injury/COVID all year, missing key players and still somehow above .500

14 hours ago, IBatch said:

Thanks for providing a great example of why our fanbase needs improvement. 

our fan base is just fine,  the team gets exactly what they deserve when they deserve it. being a fan of good hockey played the right way is just fine ...being a fan boy for no reason other than to fawn over your team is wrong. 

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, XxS3E3DI2N2SxX said:

our fan base is just fine,  the team gets exactly what they deserve when they deserve it. being a fan of good hockey played the right way is just fine ...being a fan boy for no reason other than to fawn over your team is wrong. 

being a negative, hyperbolic, entitled whiner benefits no one.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

16 hours ago, sassbs said:

Please!   Seriously.   It’s annoying!   Green/benning need to be fired.  So if losing causes it then so be it.  Canucks suck!  Plain and simple.  I’m not a homer fan. 

honestly I get so annoyed with cdc.  One minute everyone is calling for their heads, the next they get a little wining streak going and god forbid you say a negative thing against the team, then all of a sudden you’re a horrible fan blah blah.   

Please, Seriously

Your annoying