The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Pittsburgh Penguins at Vancouver Canucks | Dec. 04, 2021

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

Just now, Down by the River said:

The team is mentally broken. At this point I just pity them. I don't know how you can believe that you can win with these guys when they are so damaged. 

Yeah, at this point we have to rebuild the rebuild. Our core is broken, if they are gonna reach their potential and ultimately win in this league, it is not gonna be with us.

1 minute ago, Qwags said:

I don't think there could be a louder signal to Aqua that things need to change.

Yes, there needs to be booing at opening puck drop and Fire Green or Fire Benning chants for the last 10 minutes straight. That would send the 2nd loudest message. 

The loudest: when the arena only has 5-6000 people on game nights. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1
  • RoughGame 2

1 minute ago, Beary Sweet said:

Clean the house. It all starts with management. I think Green’s job is safe for the time being

If you were hired to manage the team even temporarily, would you allow Green to coach another game?  No one in their right mind looks at his conduct and considers it acceptable.

• Vintage 1

3 minutes ago, KelownaCanucksFan said:

F&$@ Travis green

f&&@ Jim Benning

@&$:$ Nolan Baumgartner 

f&$K this whole freaking organization, what a joke of a franchise we have become 

tank GIF

Now now, must be positive.   

you’re going to upset some sensitive people on this board, god forbid you say anything negative towards this team 

• Like 1
  • Vintage 1