The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Pittsburgh Penguins at Vancouver Canucks | Dec. 04, 2021

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

1 minute ago, Plsdontdoit said:

that Jersey thrown was q nice touch to end that pathetic game 

If that doesnt promote change with the chants i don't know what will. I would never toss my jersey. Hell i dont want to toss my hat for a hatty :lol:. Maybe im just cheap and like my stuff. I cant imagine staining my jersey let alone tossing it away.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Wow. Another lucklustre performance. I was thinking of attending a game at some point this year but I’m reconsidering my options. That was pathetic. It was a good opening period. But then we get dominated basically the rest of the game. Seriously this team will get nowhere if we keep performing like this. Podz, Hogz, Garland, Demko, Huggy Bear have all been my bright spots this year. Everyone else though is struggling mightily and need to wake up. Podz scored one. Demko held the fort the best he could. He can only do so much. Change is needed. That’s bottom line from me. GCG!

• Cheers 1

Just now, Rush17 said:

If that doesnt promote change with the chants i don't know what will. I would never toss my jersey. Hell i dont want to toss my hat for a hatty :lol:. Maybe im just cheap and like my stuff. I cant imagine staining my jersey let alone tossing it away.

I don't like it. It's stupid. 

• Wat 1

We need a new coach. Green's only move as a coach is to change the lines which works sometimes but not if that's all you do. There's no line chemistry at this point, no one seems to know who they are on the ice with. The "system", or lack there of, doesn't work with most of the players we have. Reducing Pettersson's ice time is only making him play worse, either bench him or play him top minutes.

• Like 1