The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Return of Edler and the Kings Vs Boudreau lead Canucks, Dec 6th 7pm pst

Rate this topic

86Viking

2 minutes ago, Canuckster86 said:

Yes, I am sure the owners have been talking to him and he was likely already in town when we played the Penguins

I would guess that he was probably "hired" a few days ago and was given some time to really put together a plan for the team, so that he could hit the ground running. 

I'm assuming that they would have had a practice yesterday, likely with him running it.

• Cheers 1

21 minutes ago, Canuckster86 said:

Welcome head coach Bruce Boudreau, I am excited to see what you can do with this offensive lineup of players. Welcome former Canuck Scott Walker to help behind the bench and welcome back 100g scorer Alex Edler.

Go Canucks Go! There should be some excitement for this team now with a fresh face behind the bench with nearly 1000 NHL games under his belt.

This is the GDT, sorry if you folks like animated pictures, line ups etc...we know who we got on the team, feel free to post updates 

Refreshing not to have all those memes. The lineups posted aren't needed and it's a pain reading it on a phone, especially when someone quotes the op.

We will win tonight, there are few instances where I would say this but the Kings played last night and despite our record we are a better team and there's the usual bump when teams replace the coach.

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

3 minutes ago, Alienhuggyflow said:

Refreshing not to have all those memes. The lineups posted aren't needed and it's a pain reading it on a phone, especially when someone quotes the op.

We will win tonight, there are few instances where I would say this but the Kings played last night and despite our record we are a better team and there's the usual bump when teams replace the coach.

I completely agree with you, if your on this site and don't know 99% of the current roster then you might want to invest a bit more time learning who plays for the team you CHOSE to be a part of the Canucks forum

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2