The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Return of Edler and the Kings Vs Boudreau lead Canucks, Dec 6th 7pm pst

Rate this topic

86Viking

Just now, NUCKER67 said:

I can imagine Miller, Boeser and Petey were doing cartwheels yesterday when the news broke.

I seriously wonder if they were?

I'd love to be a fly on the wall and know how they all felt in the room...about each other, coaching staff, management, etc.  We'll never really get the inside story but it'd be interesting to have some insight.  I hope they are happy with the moves because, if not, we're in for a ride.  Although, Boudreau doesn't like moping so that'll be addressed.

• Like 1

I just want to see the team play hockey how you need to play to be successful.  You know move your feet and not take lazy penalties (Miller), finish your checks (the whole team minus Schenn), go to the front of the other team's net for some greasy goals (all the forwards), and box out opposing forwards from the front of our net (all the defencemen).  Not sure why Green had them playing such a hopeless system if you can call it that.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, NUCKER67 said:

As he makes his way very gingerly towards the ice, like it's his first time on skates  :lol:  Go get 'em coach!

he is 66 and knows the camera is on him, I would be careful not to biff it and land on my head for my first skate out with my new team

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, -DLC- said:

I'd love to be a fly on the wall and know how they all felt in the room...about each other, coaching staff, management, etc.  We'll never really get the inside story but it'd be interesting to have some insight.  I hope they are happy with the moves because, if not, we're in for a ride.  Although, Boudreau doesn't like moping so that'll be addressed.

I haven't been this excited for a Canucks game since Game 1 of this season, but maybe more so because I feel they finally have an experienced coach guiding them. No offence to Torts. Are we finally going to start to see the potential of Pettersson, Hughes and Boeser?  Bruce sure won't be putting Dowling with Petey.

• Cheers 2
  • Vintage 1

16 minutes ago, -DLC- said:

Working from home/sick today. 

Had a chance to go to the game but...even though a COVID test proved negative, I still feel it's unfair to go in large groups while sick.  Damn, wanted to see Eddie's return.  Will totally be there in spirit.

GO CANUCKS GO

It'll be nice to (hopefully) have a GDT that isn't just screaming for heads to roll.

You can’t pass up Budreau’s first game!

Surley if masks work with the highly contagious Covid-19 virus. It’s going to be even more so with the flu…

You are passing up “history will be made”

• Wat 3

13 minutes ago, kanucks25 said:

It's been so long... too many years... since I've had a high level of enthusiasm, spirit and optimism for this team and organization.

GO CANUCKS :towel::towel::towel:

Let's hope we can all say goodbye to slow starts, slap-pass dump-ins, and static special teams.

• Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, -DLC- said:

The pressure is now on all the players to perform. No excuses now and those that still underperform will be benched or moved out.

Those that embrace this challenge will be the ones doing cartwheels........others not so much.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2